Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,697 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Baeocystin's Posts

I forgot to mention this in my earlier reply- I tried it, no change in volume from the speaker.
I mean, I don't mind trying, but how is the network connected to the speaker output?  Is this something you've seen before?  Honest question. If we're at the point where the next step is a factory re... See more...
I mean, I don't mind trying, but how is the network connected to the speaker output?  Is this something you've seen before?  Honest question. If we're at the point where the next step is a factory reset, it is what it is, I know it's not your fault or anything, I appreciate the help.  Do you know if something like this is covered by the extended warranty?
I appreciate you sticking with this as well.  It may have started shortly after the most recent system update, but it wasn't immediately after, so I think it is probably unlikely.  I'd be willing to ... See more...
I appreciate you sticking with this as well.  It may have started shortly after the most recent system update, but it wasn't immediately after, so I think it is probably unlikely.  I'd be willing to test it, though.  Do you know a way to roll back the system software to a previous version?   I haven't installed any new apps recently, so we can cross that off, at least.
Thanks for getting back to me.  I just tried it now.  Unfortunately, no change.
Yes.  I just checked with several different YouTube videos, and I can clearly hear out of the bottom speaker.  The top speaker is barely audible.  I tried the phone in different orientations to see i... See more...
Yes.  I just checked with several different YouTube videos, and I can clearly hear out of the bottom speaker.  The top speaker is barely audible.  I tried the phone in different orientations to see if it would make a difference.  It did not.  The same speaker was quiet every time.
Hello,   Thanks for telling me about safe mode.  I tried it, and unfortunately, the volume is the same.  Barely audible, even at maximum volume.
A couple of days ago, my S8's speaker's volume dropped dramatically.  Even with the volume set at max, I can barely hear the other person on a call.  The sound isn't crunchy, there isn't any static, ... See more...
A couple of days ago, my S8's speaker's volume dropped dramatically.  Even with the volume set at max, I can barely hear the other person on a call.  The sound isn't crunchy, there isn't any static, it's just very quiet.  Speakphone works fine, bluetooth works fine, but I need the regular phone option to work, too.   The speaker itself is physically clean, there's no debris or buildup.  The phone hasn't been dropped, and I haven't installed any new apps.  Anyone have any ideas?