sorry bro, no offense meant, but i see first world problems, and i don't agree with sacrificing a tree or it's limbs in exchange for getting better wireless speeds..... thanks for the troll co... Ver más...
sorry bro, no offense meant, but i see first world problems, and i don't agree with sacrificing a tree or it's limbs in exchange for getting better wireless speeds..... thanks for the troll comment, I will treasure it always   
eureka! , we should go around destroying the few trees we have left in the city in order to get faster LTE cell speeds..... next will be the nasty gram to the utility company about how your el... Ver más...
eureka! , we should go around destroying the few trees we have left in the city in order to get faster LTE cell speeds..... next will be the nasty gram to the utility company about how your electric bill is suddenly higher because the tree you "whacked down" is no longer providing the natural cooling to was.... amazed...
Well seeing as the underlying operating system is owned, operated and maintained by Google, getting rid of the tertiary apps on it should be of little concern.  They can do all you talk about wit... Ver más...
Well seeing as the underlying operating system is owned, operated and maintained by Google, getting rid of the tertiary apps on it should be of little concern.  They can do all you talk about without any extra apps.  Respecting your personal opinion, i would suggest a blackberry or iphone, although I don't think that's any better.  Google is the most open about such issues.  If you really want to look at it.....you should not be on the grid at all if you are worried about your contacts and phone conversations being listened in to........because your government is capable of far far more than google or apple......so my suggestion is to get rid of everything that communicates, phones of all types for sure.  Build a good bug out bag, and begin researching how to prepare for what happens later.
the answer is YES, but Verizon doesn't want you to do that so they won't allow us to talk about it here, you will have to visit some other Android specific websites with forums in order to find o... Ver más...
the answer is YES, but Verizon doesn't want you to do that so they won't allow us to talk about it here, you will have to visit some other Android specific websites with forums in order to find out exactly how.....should be easy to find
I don't think the Rezound will be getting Jelly Bean, at least not officially.....it might but I would be surprised, it's a bit dated at this point and I am sure HTC will be focusing on the One s... Ver más...
I don't think the Rezound will be getting Jelly Bean, at least not officially.....it might but I would be surprised, it's a bit dated at this point and I am sure HTC will be focusing on the One series and newer when it comes to JB updates.  I know it's tough, been there done that having owned a Fascinte and Charge that both could have been running ICS but weren't on the list of devices moving forward......unfortunately the Rezound wasn't really a ground breaking device outside of the screen in it.  Typically I have notices if a handset makes a huge splash, brings newer hardware, or just sells like mad, it will usually get the next update at least....like the Samsung Galaxy S III.....it should be a given for JB and maybe beyond.  The Rezound was not that kind of "Iconic" device unfortunately.
sdcard memory is the slowest type of memory in your device.  It isn't going to make anything snappy.  Just more space.
I simply hit new blog post and it put it here.....these forums are very unintuitive
Don't come out with a negative message, just to say, we aren't letting you have that unlimited data plan anymore.  The truth is I am a heavy user.  I use my phone all day and night long, around ... Ver más...
Don't come out with a negative message, just to say, we aren't letting you have that unlimited data plan anymore.  The truth is I am a heavy user.  I use my phone all day and night long, around 18 hours.  I have a desktop dock that also charges a second standard battery.  I swap those batteries at least once a day.  I use multiple email accounts, Exchange push and GMail, almost all my casual daily web browsing is done on it.  I also never use WiFi at work or home.  Because I don't have to.  But looking at my average usage, over the past 6 months, the average is 1500Mb/mo and my wife barely uses 100Mb/mo on her line.  Combined we use less than the old "standard" 2Gb/mo monthly data plan.  Could I use more if I tried, sure.  I could choose to download a 20Gb file on my phone....but why?  So.....how about it Verizon, give us ROLLOVER DATA!   Give us a decent data share plan but sweeten the deal with some sort of rollover/data banking policy.  Most people won't use it still, and the heavy users will be happier knowing they have a buffer, and in the end people really aren't using any more data.  You just have to allow people to use what they paid for already! Yep, that's right, most of us won't use the 4Gb/mo currently being sold, this is true.  But lets say one month I DO want to download something for work or otherwise that is huge.  If I have been consistently using 50% of my data I have been paying for for the past 6 months.  Let me bank that PAID FOR DATA (yes I paid for it even though I didn't use it) so that on the exceptions I can splurge without an overage, because after all I paid for that much data.