Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,323 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BCDJr's Posts

Is it possible to set an audible notification that your phone has a recent or an unanswered voicemail pending?
Sometime over the past two days , out three cell phones, my wife's tablet and my son's laptop, have disconnected from our wifi signal and, although none of the settings have been changed, they wi... See more...
Sometime over the past two days , out three cell phones, my wife's tablet and my son's laptop, have disconnected from our wifi signal and, although none of the settings have been changed, they will not reconnect.  According to my LG G3 the wifi signal is "excellent",  we're unable to connect.  Do we look to Verizon for an answer or other devices? Thanks Chuck
To my knowledge, I'm using the application that came installed on my LG G3 when I purchased it from Verizon; I always update all software as soon as I receive notice, so I'm going to say it is up... See more...
To my knowledge, I'm using the application that came installed on my LG G3 when I purchased it from Verizon; I always update all software as soon as I receive notice, so I'm going to say it is up to date.
I'm experiencing this problem with the LG G3; I've completely left the app and returned - same problem, I've rebooted the phone and returned to find the same problem. The app allows me to type my... See more...
I'm experiencing this problem with the LG G3; I've completely left the app and returned - same problem, I've rebooted the phone and returned to find the same problem. The app allows me to type my text into the signature box but not the larger screen above the signature box and below the addressee box . This isn't right, is it? Thanks.
Looks like messenger has changed. now requires text in the signature box
Since the Verizon update 20Feb my instant messaging will allow me to enter one contact and will not allow me to enter text. curser remains in contact address box. Anyone?
For the past 2-3 days each time I'm sent a "multimedia" message it fails to download.  This is accompanied by a message saying "message has expired or..." (can't recall what the second reason was... See more...
For the past 2-3 days each time I'm sent a "multimedia" message it fails to download.  This is accompanied by a message saying "message has expired or..." (can't recall what the second reason was).  This is regardless of where I am, whether its connected to 3 or 4 LG.  Anyone, please?  Thanks. 
Approximately one week ago, I foolishly accepted a Verizon "update" on my LG g3 and have had nothing but problems since.  Downloading anything by Wi Fi has been impossible to do in a timely fashi... See more...
Approximately one week ago, I foolishly accepted a Verizon "update" on my LG g3 and have had nothing but problems since.  Downloading anything by Wi Fi has been impossible to do in a timely fashion, as I watch the power to my device seep slowly away, minute by minute, waiting for a simple Twitter article to load.  Prior to the "update" I experienced no problems.
I tried the Visual premium, believe I've signed out of it and as far as I know I'm running basic voice mail
Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice messages while on a WiFi connection but now, with the LG G3, I have to be connected to the network?  Hardly an improvement a... See more...
Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice messages while on a WiFi connection but now, with the LG G3, I have to be connected to the network?  Hardly an improvement and I'm not at all happy about it.