Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,788 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mjstrong's Posts

Thanks Doc.  That was very useful.   The issue was before that I didn't have to use delete on mailbox & handheld; I've always used delete on prompt (long story short was multitasking and hit de... See more...
Thanks Doc.  That was very useful.   The issue was before that I didn't have to use delete on mailbox & handheld; I've always used delete on prompt (long story short was multitasking and hit delete by mistake).  I switched and it did clean out the items I didn't want.   I appreciate your taking time to locate the document and posting.
I have tried all the suggested fixes and spoken to two representatives.  Any idea on how long this problem will exist.   The following has NOT helped -Pulling Battery -Have verizon send updat... See more...
I have tried all the suggested fixes and spoken to two representatives.  Any idea on how long this problem will exist.   The following has NOT helped -Pulling Battery -Have verizon send update -Deleting email accounts and then putting them back on -Sending service books  
have sent service books and done a battery pull; still does not work.  Hoping that Verizon fixes this soon.
Same problem with Curve; tried the battery pull; deleting and reloading email addresses.  Having same issue with gmail account.
I'm having the same problem on my curve (yahoo and gmail not working).  Was on the phone with a rep for about 30 minutes last night and she did an update.  An hour later I had the same problem.  ... See more...
I'm having the same problem on my curve (yahoo and gmail not working).  Was on the phone with a rep for about 30 minutes last night and she did an update.  An hour later I had the same problem.  This morning it took about 2 hours for the yahoo mail to sync.  Got a call back tonight and they've done something because the deleted emails came off the handheld.  But looks like its off again.