Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,229 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mrj1971's Posts

Am I the only one who has noticed the so-called "software upgrade" for DI2 users was actually a downgrade? Instead of improvements, I have lost some functionality, mainly in the default, stock cl... See more...
Am I the only one who has noticed the so-called "software upgrade" for DI2 users was actually a downgrade? Instead of improvements, I have lost some functionality, mainly in the default, stock clock program. No longer will it allow me to set a clock for different cities across the country. I have family across the states and it's nice to know what time it is so I'm not calling at inappropriate times. Also, the weather function has been disabled. It will briefly flash under the current time, but then it disappears. These are the two issues I have noticed so far, seeing as I have only had the update for a couple of days. Too bad I can't go back and uninstall it. An upgrade should not remove previous functionality.