Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,872 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Golphr's Posts

I have confirmed that I already have the latest software. Any other ideas? Steve Sent from Steve's Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet
I understand what the idea is behind having an SD card on my tablet. What I'm saying is that I am unable to download apps, pictures, music or videos to the SD card. Therefore I am constantly rec... See more...
I understand what the idea is behind having an SD card on my tablet. What I'm saying is that I am unable to download apps, pictures, music or videos to the SD card. Therefore I am constantly receiving error messages telling my that I do not have the space available to download anything. I was able to put music on the SD card by removing it and then putting it into a card reader  then downloading the music directly to the card. So far, that's all I have been able to do.
If I am unable to install apps onto my 32 GB SD card then why was the "Expandable SD card Feature" pitched to me as a feature and benefit? What can I put onto my SD card?
Correct
>> Duplicate post removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service   See Re: Expandable Memory << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
I get the message "There is insufficient space on the device.
SD card is not corrupt.
You were correct. After downloading my music directly to th SD card I was able to play my music via Google Play Music. However, this morning I attempted to download a backgammon application and t... See more...
You were correct. After downloading my music directly to th SD card I was able to play my music via Google Play Music. However, this morning I attempted to download a backgammon application and the error message I received was "There is insufficient space on this device". Keep in mind that after installing my music to the SD card I still have 26.30 GB available on the SD card. The available space on the internal memory is maxed out with the following usage: Available space 408 MB ; Applications 4.12 GB; Pictures 380 KB; Audio 216 KB; Downloads 8.00KB; Cached Data 6.98MB. I want to put more applications on the tablet which is why I bought the 32 GB expandable memory card in the first place. How do I add more applications?
I tried but was unable to access my music. Any suggestions?
I just finished uploading music to the memory card. Now I'm going to see if I can access the music. I.ll get back to you later. So far, and pardon me for understating the obvious, your knowledge ... See more...
I just finished uploading music to the memory card. Now I'm going to see if I can access the music. I.ll get back to you later. So far, and pardon me for understating the obvious, your knowledge has surpassed every one else I have asked for help. You, my friend, are a genius.
When talking directly to the tablet people at Verizon they said that I cannot put / download my music to the tablet. I haven't tried loading the music onto the card via a card reader but I'll try... See more...
When talking directly to the tablet people at Verizon they said that I cannot put / download my music to the tablet. I haven't tried loading the music onto the card via a card reader but I'll try now. Thanks for your interest and help.
Yes. I have seen the bulletin and I do have the proper and most current software version.
When trying to upload any music I get the message that I do not have enough available memory space and then the upload attempt is stopped.
When I purchased my Ellipsis tablet on 7.1.2014 I was told that I could expand the memory. I bought a 32 gb card, I had intended to use it for storing my music. After installing I discovered that... See more...
When I purchased my Ellipsis tablet on 7.1.2014 I was told that I could expand the memory. I bought a 32 gb card, I had intended to use it for storing my music. After installing I discovered that I could not put any of my music on it. I have proceeded to install other apps but they are not being installed on my expandable card. I regularly get the "running out of memory" alert and it is very annoying. Its been over 2 months since I bought the tablet and the expandable memory card. It still shows as being empty. This may very well be user error. What apps or other items can I put on the card and how do I make that happen?