Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,262 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Misty88's Posts

My iphone is having a hard time receiving texts. It works fine one minute and the next, nothing. I have to restart my phone before I can send anything again. Is anyone else having this issue?
My text messaging has been acting suspect lately, especially today. My phone has had issues in the past not receiving texts-either not at all or really delayed. Over the past few days (I first no... See more...
My text messaging has been acting suspect lately, especially today. My phone has had issues in the past not receiving texts-either not at all or really delayed. Over the past few days (I first noticed it on Saturday), my message list reverts back a few days, but when I click on a conversation, all messages are current. Now I'm worried I'm not receiving or sending correctly.  I'll try to clarify as best as I can.... When i click on my text messaging app (I've been using the Verizon Messages app but this also happens in the stock messaging app as well) and my conversation lists appear, all the time stamps say the last message sent/received was on Saturday, even though I have sent messages since then. But when I click on a conversation, it will be current (it shows messages sent today). Since Saturday when I first noticed this happening, I have restarted my phone, deleted recently downloaded apps, and cleared the system cache. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
I tried option #1 and things seem to be running more smoothly (for now anyway..) Thanks for the suggestions!
Hello all... My razr has been seriously acting up for the past month or so and I'm hoping I can find some answers. 1. it has been running really slow and freezes. I've gone through and delet... See more...
Hello all... My razr has been seriously acting up for the past month or so and I'm hoping I can find some answers. 1. it has been running really slow and freezes. I've gone through and deleted files (pics, music, sms backups...), apps, cleared app/system caches....pretty much everything but a reset. And it's still slow and freezes from time to time. (Last night, it took me 5 minutes to type a text because it was behaving so slow, and another 10 before it would send.) 2. I've been having issues with it slipping in and out of service. Where I live/work, it is 4G LTE and I usually have full bars. But it will go through the entire range of signals (4G, 3G, 1X...) and no signal even though I haven't left my house or office. It will also sit with no signal/service for hours while everyone else in the house has full service so I know it's not a Verizon service issue. 3. Recently (as in this week), I started having issues with calls not going through. People said it was as if I ignored their call--it would ring 2-3 times before going to voicemail, but I received no calls whatsoever. Each time this happened, I was in full 4G/3G signal. As I mentioned above, I've done pretty much everything but reset my phone, and I don't want to have to go through that again. I did have to replace my SIM card almost a year ago, could this be it again? Has anyone else been experiencing similar issues? Thanks for any help!
Hey all. Over the past few week, my razr has been acting funny, and I'm hoping to find a solution other than a factory reset... -battery has been draining way faster than usual. Normally I am ab... See more...
Hey all. Over the past few week, my razr has been acting funny, and I'm hoping to find a solution other than a factory reset... -battery has been draining way faster than usual. Normally I am able to make it at least 12 hours before having to recharge, but lately it has been dead after 8. (This is during a normal work day-few texts,emails, calls, app usage...I haven't changed usage habits. Also connected to office wifi) -Apps are crashing more than usual. -browser (standard that comes preinstalled on phone) deleted all my always open tabs-and I have not deleted or changed settings recently. -After exiting an app, my background image will zoom in and out a few times before settling into normal size. I've deleted apps I've recently installed, cleared the system cache as well as browser's cookies/cache, all to no avail. Is anyone else having similar issues? Thanks.
I live in Iowa too and have noticed a few more 'local' stores have closed...I don't think it's that Verizon wants a megastore or anything like that. In my area, hardly anyone ever went to the 'lo... See more...
I live in Iowa too and have noticed a few more 'local' stores have closed...I don't think it's that Verizon wants a megastore or anything like that. In my area, hardly anyone ever went to the 'local' stores. The few times I did, I wasn't impressed.They only had a handful of phones/accessories and they didn't really know as much as the bigger store one town away. For example, it took me over an hour to troubleshoot my phone at the local location whereas they knew exactly what was going on/what needed to be done at the bigger store and I was in and out in less than a half-hour I've found it's much easier to go to the bigger store vs the local. This is all my opinion, of course.