Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.4K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lovemeblkberry's Posts

Hi Doc,   Thank you again for your help. I think I got the idea; however, I'm now having problems connecting my device to the Desktop Manager I downloaded when I first got the phone. For some r... See more...
Hi Doc,   Thank you again for your help. I think I got the idea; however, I'm now having problems connecting my device to the Desktop Manager I downloaded when I first got the phone. For some reason, I cannot get my computer to read my device. When I did it before, my PC read the connections with no problems... When I open the Blackberry Desktop Manager, it says on top "Disconnected." I went to options>connection options>USB>OK but nothing. I right-clicked the Blackberry icon on the bottom right of my task bar, properties>device connection, and I see that  COM1 is in Disconnected status. I even tried restarting my PC, but same thing. Is there a setting on the phone to make it read the connection?      
Hi Doc,   Thank you for the tip. However, I am still not quite understanding the process. Which software do I download for Japanese input? I looked up blackberry downloads here:  https://www.bl... See more...
Hi Doc,   Thank you for the tip. However, I am still not quite understanding the process. Which software do I download for Japanese input? I looked up blackberry downloads here:  https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22, but there are many softwares to choose from, and none specify Japanese language input. Am I looking at the wrong site? After downloading the software to my Tour, will I see "Japanese" as one of the options when I go to OPTIONS>LANGUAGE INPUT?    Sorry for being such a noob. Your response is greatly appreciated.  
Hi,   I heard there is a way to type Japanese characters on the Tour. Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Is there a software for this, or does the device already come equipped with this ... See more...
Hi,   I heard there is a way to type Japanese characters on the Tour. Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Is there a software for this, or does the device already come equipped with this setting?