Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,916 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Valucust's Posts

As a loyal customer that have been dealing with service interference. I was attempting to receive the current promotion you have on buy a s20+ get one for free, without opening a new line and using t... See more...
As a loyal customer that have been dealing with service interference. I was attempting to receive the current promotion you have on buy a s20+ get one for free, without opening a new line and using the free phone on a current line I have open. If You can’t work this deal please let me know and I will have to make other arrangements.
You have multiple working tickets for my account and the area codes I experience this are 73145, 20653,60619,32034.
The problem I have with my phone occurs indoor and outdoors. I currently have an iPhone XS Max. My account has notes states the troubleshooting done with Verizon representative and the only thing tha... See more...
The problem I have with my phone occurs indoor and outdoors. I currently have an iPhone XS Max. My account has notes states the troubleshooting done with Verizon representative and the only thing that works is the network reset and that only help to send a text and after that it goes back to non working data.
in the past year not only have the wireless service (data,call,text) decreased but also the customer service. When you travel to cities you have no signal even when home the phone only works properly... See more...
in the past year not only have the wireless service (data,call,text) decreased but also the customer service. When you travel to cities you have no signal even when home the phone only works properly on WiFi. When calling for help they state it’s nothing they can do and they will keep you updated. As a military member “we will keep you updated” is not a good answer when all calls are important. I attempted to see for my struggle of not having service or failure to receive  messages can I get a promotion deal to get a new phone while I stay with bad service It was a negative can’t get discount on new phone or a prorated bill since I can never use the service I pay for. With this I will be forced to break my loyalty soon.