Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,397 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dahc's Posts

Hello All,   Well I've had my TB since I Believe 3-19 and have had minor issues with it before and after the update (Updated on 5-13) Until tonight. It has started to re-boot on its own while ... See more...
Hello All,   Well I've had my TB since I Believe 3-19 and have had minor issues with it before and after the update (Updated on 5-13) Until tonight. It has started to re-boot on its own while in use and not in use. 3 times in 2 hours to be exact. I haven't added any recent apps, or anything. I guess I am wondering if Anybody else is in the same boat?    I have been reading the forums since my switch from AT@T in March and see that this is familiar with a lot of TB owners but Why Now for this unit?   Is Verizon doing something to there network or is this just a Fail Phone?   Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any thoughts?  
I can't use automatic generated network values, for time & zone or it flips me from central to Honolulu time. Very irritating..