Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,019 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gurase's Posts

Do you mean the sim card, accessible from the tray that pops out on the right side of the phone? If so, you can move the sim card from your 5c to the 6s plus, and the 6s plus should be activated ... See more...
Do you mean the sim card, accessible from the tray that pops out on the right side of the phone? If so, you can move the sim card from your 5c to the 6s plus, and the 6s plus should be activated automatically. If you have issues and need a new sim card, you can get one for free at a Verizon corporate store.
Yes. The Apple store can also get it activated on your account, so you don't have to go to a Verizon store to do that.
They were misinformed and probably trying to get a sale. No contract means $20 line fee.
When you buy a phone at the discounted 2 year contract price, Verizon is recovering the difference through the increased line access cost ($40). That was still the case back before the shared dat... See more...
When you buy a phone at the discounted 2 year contract price, Verizon is recovering the difference through the increased line access cost ($40). That was still the case back before the shared data plans and device payment plans; the increased cost was just hidden and there were no real incentives to be out of contract. Now that more carriers are ending device subsidies, plan costs go down since the carriers no longer have to recover these subsidies. So, the customer is simply agreeing to NOT have Verizon subsidize their phone with a 2 year contract - whether that means paying full retail price through Verizon or buying a phone elsewhere.
If you're not in a 2 year contract you should qualify for some sort of line discount. If you lose your line discount for finishing your device payment plan, you can just login to your account and... See more...
If you're not in a 2 year contract you should qualify for some sort of line discount. If you lose your line discount for finishing your device payment plan, you can just login to your account and add the month to month line discount for the same amount.
I never received a final paper bill from Verizon either. I was able to login using either the account owner's phone number or username (can't remember which one worked, but one of them didn't). ... See more...
I never received a final paper bill from Verizon either. I was able to login using either the account owner's phone number or username (can't remember which one worked, but one of them didn't). I was given access to my last few bills and an option to pay the final one. If that doesn't work, I found this page which might give you access to your bill: http://www.verizonwireless.com/paymybill
The OP listed prices in British pounds, not Euros...so even bigger difference: £1 = $1.54 I suggest the OP checks the US Apple site??
I stand corrected - that never used to be the case. Must be new with the iPhone 6.
The sim-free iPhone from Apple is not compatible with Verizon. You have to buy a Verizon branded iPhone at full retail price.
It will be a 1 line family plan until you go in and change it to an individual plan, which you can do anytime after the other line is removed.
You can only get the month to month discount if you're on the More Everything plan.
There's a new feature in iOS 8 where you can answer calls on other Apple devices logged into the same iCloud account. Make a separate iCloud account for the 2 phones.
It would still be a family plan in the original account holder's name but with one less line. To put the account in someone else's name or to break apart into separate single line plans, you'd h... See more...
It would still be a family plan in the original account holder's name but with one less line. To put the account in someone else's name or to break apart into separate single line plans, you'd have to do an assumption of liability.
You can port your number through your new carrier. Verizon will then send you a bill for your ETF. No other action required on your part. Or you can call customer service and cancel. You will... See more...
You can port your number through your new carrier. Verizon will then send you a bill for your ETF. No other action required on your part. Or you can call customer service and cancel. You will lose your phone number and be billed for your ETF. If your goal is to buy out your contract to upgrade at 2 year pricing sooner, that's not possible.
So then order from Apple next time if you think it will be a better customer experience? You have options. But their site went down during preorders too. Verizon randomly canceled my iPhone o... See more...
So then order from Apple next time if you think it will be a better customer experience? You have options. But their site went down during preorders too. Verizon randomly canceled my iPhone order last year, which then put me to the back of the queue. I then decided to just order my phone somewhere else, or possibly just wait a few weeks after launch.
When millions and millions of people all want the same phone on launch day, things are bound to go wrong. Servers crash, inventory tracking fails. The more info Verizon gives about shipping date... See more...
When millions and millions of people all want the same phone on launch day, things are bound to go wrong. Servers crash, inventory tracking fails. The more info Verizon gives about shipping dates, the more upset people will get when the info inevitably changes due to factors outside anyone's control. So next year, maybe they won't even give out any estimated ship dates to avoid this mass hysteria. Anytime you're dealing with a sale of this sort of volume you need to calm down and accept that things probably won't go as planned. There are way more important things in life to worry about!!
If you cancel, your ETF will be on your final bill. If once you get your final bill, the ETF is not what you expect (~$100), THEN I would call Verizon. The CSR can say all they want that it will... See more...
If you cancel, your ETF will be on your final bill. If once you get your final bill, the ETF is not what you expect (~$100), THEN I would call Verizon. The CSR can say all they want that it will be $200, but what counts is what is listed on the bill.
Let me make sure I understand this correctly. Your son was in contract. You were out of contract. Since you were out of contract, you were eligible to sign an Edge agreement on your line. ... See more...
Let me make sure I understand this correctly. Your son was in contract. You were out of contract. Since you were out of contract, you were eligible to sign an Edge agreement on your line. You signed an Edge agreement and activated the phone on your son's line. Now your son's line is out of contract. Why can't you just use your son's upgrade or sign an Edge agreement on his line and activate the phone on your line? That's how transferring upgrades works: the line that is out of contract signs a new agreement (2 year contract or Edge), and the other line gets the phone.
LTE signal is different than 1x or 3G signal. 1 or 2 bars on LTE is perfectly usable and different than 1 or 2 bars on 3G. Also, calls and texts still use the CDMA network, not LTE. Make a ca... See more...
LTE signal is different than 1x or 3G signal. 1 or 2 bars on LTE is perfectly usable and different than 1 or 2 bars on 3G. Also, calls and texts still use the CDMA network, not LTE. Make a call and you'll see it switch over.
I had the same issue back in October. I emailed we_can_help@cable.comcast.com (official Comcast executive CS email), and they called me the next day. They ended up putting a credit for the value... See more...
I had the same issue back in October. I emailed we_can_help@cable.comcast.com (official Comcast executive CS email), and they called me the next day. They ended up putting a credit for the value of the rebate on my Comcast bill. That email has proved EXTREMELY useful for all my Comcast issues.