Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,980 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mithmal's Posts

The Droid X was shipped with eclair and then got Froyo and then GB. So i think that the Razr and the Maxx will both get JB but i won't care either way cause i will probably have a new phone/table... See more...
The Droid X was shipped with eclair and then got Froyo and then GB. So i think that the Razr and the Maxx will both get JB but i won't care either way cause i will probably have a new phone/tablet/phablet by then anyway.
Well i don't know about a lawsuit. These things happen with upgrades. Mine was all messed up but the hard reset seems to have done the trick for me. My 4G actually works now with ICS where as it ... See more...
Well i don't know about a lawsuit. These things happen with upgrades. Mine was all messed up but the hard reset seems to have done the trick for me. My 4G actually works now with ICS where as it never worked under GB. Good luck to ya sorry to hear about your hassles i hope verizon/motorola/google/gotorola/motoogle/ get an update soon.
.215 update also looks to strengthen 4G signal.
Try this; http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/07/05/droid-razr-and-razr-maxx-ice-cream-sandwich-bug-fix-update-in-the-works/
Did you clear out the cache? If you did the only thing i could suggest is to do a factory reset on the phone. I had some issues with ICS and the factory reset seems to have done the trick.
Well if the factory reset didn't do the trick you need to get a replacement phone.
Anything is better then liver & onions! Even an iPhone! Well maybe I've never used an iPhone so i can't say one way or the other. 
I can't say i will never get an iphone but as long as android is around i will probably not get an iphone. Android has some issues but the grass is NOT always greener on the other side.  The ipho... See more...
I can't say i will never get an iphone but as long as android is around i will probably not get an iphone. Android has some issues but the grass is NOT always greener on the other side.  The iphone has issues too!
Ok well then try this; http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/07/05/droid-razr-and-razr-maxx-ice-cream-sandwich-bug-fix-update-in-the-works/
Ok well good luck i hope they can fix it with the next update.
I have not had many issues now but i had to do a factory reset to get my phone to work properly.  Wiping the cache did not do the trick. 4G seems to work better too!
Try Uninstall then re-install see what happens. Also check in google play to see if you need to update your Facebook.
Have you tried to the reset? (hold power and volume down buttons for ten seconds)
Android Central, droid-life, try those they are very informative.
Same here Cody i thought something was wrong with my phone at first. lol
Call verizon and they will be able to help you. Did you have a security app like lookout? That would help as well if you did.
ICS did NOT fix my 4G data connection issues at all! Funny when i talked to Verizon on this they told me it was a Motorola issue. I called Motorola and they said its the Verizon 4G network.
How long have you had your phone? If its a year or less, you will be able to get another phone for no charge. As far as getting a different phone, that might be alil hard to do but if you make a ... See more...
How long have you had your phone? If its a year or less, you will be able to get another phone for no charge. As far as getting a different phone, that might be alil hard to do but if you make a fuss about it, verizon might give you a phone that Motorizon will not update to ICS.
Amen to that! I had the Droid X before Froyo and my phone was messed up and had to get a new one. Then came gingerbread and once again had to get a new phone. Don't get me wrong i love updates to... See more...
Amen to that! I had the Droid X before Froyo and my phone was messed up and had to get a new one. Then came gingerbread and once again had to get a new phone. Don't get me wrong i love updates to the phone but just be careful what you wish for, because it can turn your phone into a very expensive paper weight.
I know how to i just didn't want to. Soak test can go good or bad so i chose not to deal with it. The soak test can take days even weeks so keep checking your update but don't expect anything unt... See more...
I know how to i just didn't want to. Soak test can go good or bad so i chose not to deal with it. The soak test can take days even weeks so keep checking your update but don't expect anything until Motorizon make it official for everyone, not just the soak testers.