Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,858 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ashlyboo7's Posts

How do I report and get help with service Outage in 47454 Indiana area I keep getting "not registered on this network" message so are my colleagues with Verizon service in this area too and never hap... See more...
How do I report and get help with service Outage in 47454 Indiana area I keep getting "not registered on this network" message so are my colleagues with Verizon service in this area too and never happened before.
So for 22 months Verizon has been charging me for two device payments on a bogo phone deal I started with them.  I called the reps first time I saw it on bill they said they would refund it and it wo... See more...
So for 22 months Verizon has been charging me for two device payments on a bogo phone deal I started with them.  I called the reps first time I saw it on bill they said they would refund it and it wont be on there anymore. Never really thought about it after that until recently I checked my bill again because I know I'm coming close to my 24 months payoff so I can upgrade and it was still on my bill every month since I started the account and never did I receive that refund either!! Now everytime I call customer service they said they will have the supervisor call me back in an hour it's been 5 days every day same answer, "we have to call you back". So now that they owe me over $800 no one wants to talk? Do I need to file court papers to account resolved? I need answers...      
So for 22 months Verizon has been charging me for two device payments on a bogo phone deal I started with them.  I called the reps first time I saw it on bill they said they would refund it and it wo... See more...
So for 22 months Verizon has been charging me for two device payments on a bogo phone deal I started with them.  I called the reps first time I saw it on bill they said they would refund it and it wont be on there anymore. Never really thought about it after that until recently I checked my bill again because I know I'm coming close to my 24 months payoff so I can upgrade and it was still on my bill every month since I started the account and never did I receive that refund either!! Now everytime I call customer service they said they will have the supervisor call me back in an hour it's been 5 days every day same answer, "we have to call you back". So now that they owe me over $800 no one wants to talk? Do I need to file court papers to account resolved? I need answers...