Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,909 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DataVision's Posts

I am having the exact same problem. Started in December. Data usage shot up 300% with no change in typical usage. Had to change to unlimited plan to avoid $300 bills. Just starting the process to tro... See more...
I am having the exact same problem. Started in December. Data usage shot up 300% with no change in typical usage. Had to change to unlimited plan to avoid $300 bills. Just starting the process to troubleshoot. I certainly don't expect any real help from Verizon to get a handle on this except standard jargon that I already well know. I have had my device for many years.
I am using the MiFi mobile HotSpot. Around November/December, my data usage jumped around 300% even though my typical use did not change. I have been using my device for many years and have had a ste... See more...
I am using the MiFi mobile HotSpot. Around November/December, my data usage jumped around 300% even though my typical use did not change. I have been using my device for many years and have had a steady understanding of typical usage. I was forced to enroll in an unlimited plan to avoid $300+ bills after the 5gb plan I was running $50-$70 typical. I am not sure how to troubleshoot. Thank you for any advice.