Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,328 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

eXcelsum's Posts

The issue was resolved at the store, they tried to get the credit from Verizon and basically got nothing, store itself than credited us the $450. Thanks for nothing Verizon.  Someone should look... See more...
The issue was resolved at the store, they tried to get the credit from Verizon and basically got nothing, store itself than credited us the $450. Thanks for nothing Verizon.  Someone should look into all this missing trade in devices cause it’s an ongoing issue and Verizon won acknowledge this.
Devices were shipped on October 15th ish. UPS tracking is 1Z90A26F9000270957. Tracking no longer is available as per UPS it only shows the status for 120 days, but the first rep I talked to in Decem... See more...
Devices were shipped on October 15th ish. UPS tracking is 1Z90A26F9000270957. Tracking no longer is available as per UPS it only shows the status for 120 days, but the first rep I talked to in December or January was able to confirm the devices were delivered.  
***BUMP
If this doesn’t get resolved I will start a class action lawsuits, I bet I can find another 20 people at least that are going through the same issues. 
We switched to Verizon in October. Traded in 2 phones GS8+ and iPhone 7 for which we were supposed to be credited $450 each within 2 years. After 5 months of calling and talking to 7 representatives ... See more...
We switched to Verizon in October. Traded in 2 phones GS8+ and iPhone 7 for which we were supposed to be credited $450 each within 2 years. After 5 months of calling and talking to 7 representatives with Verizon and 3 trips to the store we made the purchase and trade in we got Verizon to finally FIND one of the two phones. The second my GS8+ was never found.  At the store on the day of purchase and trade in the rep gave us ONE prepaid box for UPS and said put BOTH phones and send them within a week, which we did. Not sure what happened at the Texas warehouse where the box mailed cause only one phone was registered into the Verizon system as received.  It got to this ridiculous remark from Verizon - “phones we’re supposed to be mailed in separate boxes, because that is how trade ins are processed based on the box tracking number”. So whoever processed the trade in only assigned the phone to the box tracking number and the second phone disappeared since it did not come in a separate box. THE VERIZON REP GAVE US ONE BOX! And said “PUT BOTH PHONES AND MAIL IT OUT“. How is it our fault that your employees don’t know what they are doing ? Order Number: 61004 Location code: X565101 I have the device ID and the Submission ID if needed. Online Submission IDs on both phones says “Pending device receipt” even that I am receiving credit for one of them.  Someone at that warehouse is either stealing phones or they have no idea what they are doing.  I want my credit or my phone back!