Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,638 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jlbern's Posts

The problem had to do with a box not checked on my Blackberry device. The "Wap Push". I checked the box and all was fixed. Thank You
The problem had to do with a box not checked on my Blackberry device. The "Wap Push". I checked the box and all was fixed. Thank You
I am unable to receive mms photo messages but can send them fine. Any ideas?
I bought a new 9930 when they were 1st sold and have upgraded to 7.0.0.374. My question/problem is that whenever I have to do a restart for whatever reason, all of the messages that were previous... See more...
I bought a new 9930 when they were 1st sold and have upgraded to 7.0.0.374. My question/problem is that whenever I have to do a restart for whatever reason, all of the messages that were previously saved in the saved msg folder are GONE. I did find a way to get them back, which is if I save a new msg temporarily, then go back to the saved folder, and all of my saved messages are now there???  Is anyone else experiencing this and if there is a fix, could someone help me out...thanks.......
I was doing some research on July 8th..yesterday. AT&T will have the 9900 and it should be available very soon if not already. The Verizon version is the Bold 9930 and the word is August, but the... See more...
I was doing some research on July 8th..yesterday. AT&T will have the 9900 and it should be available very soon if not already. The Verizon version is the Bold 9930 and the word is August, but then again, 99% of all these insiders have is **bleep**, solid **bleep**...
Hello All,  I heard that the Blackberry Bold 9930 is supposed to be out by now. It's supposed to have OS 7 and be a great phone. I have the Bold 9650 and like it but there are some kinks that im ... See more...
Hello All,  I heard that the Blackberry Bold 9930 is supposed to be out by now. It's supposed to have OS 7 and be a great phone. I have the Bold 9650 and like it but there are some kinks that im hoping this new Bold 9930 will have fixed. 9900 is att's(PUKE) version and 9330 is Verizon's. Anyone have any knowledge regarding this situation? I'm due to upgrade soon and I'd like to stay with Verizon. Thanks