Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,151 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Fluxx's Posts

It's here finally! Lol Download Android 10
It's finally here!! Yessssssss!! Check your system update people.
It's been released by Samsung. Verizon trying to push sales on newer phones, stalling the update. What a backfire. 
Boooooo! Won't buy hand sets from Verizon anymore since note 9 is last. Unlocked versions already updated. I guess you think we'll buy newer phones to get the newest Android software. Ummm nope! Comp... See more...
Boooooo! Won't buy hand sets from Verizon anymore since note 9 is last. Unlocked versions already updated. I guess you think we'll buy newer phones to get the newest Android software. Ummm nope! Complete opposite infact. Verizon is getting torn to bits over this stall to update note9 to Android 10 across so many forums and sites. 
Ummm No! Samsung already released the US Note 9 variant of the Android 10 software LONG TIME AGO! Verizon then gets the release, makes modifications etc, then OTA it to us high paying Verizon Note9 u... See more...
Ummm No! Samsung already released the US Note 9 variant of the Android 10 software LONG TIME AGO! Verizon then gets the release, makes modifications etc, then OTA it to us high paying Verizon Note9 users. I can't believe Verizon is literally one of the last US carriers to have still not released the Android 10 software for note 9. I'm blown away. Paid top dollar thru Verizon for my Note9 and have the highest tiered service plan they offer. And I'm last to be updated? Not right. You can go-to Samsung website, use smart switch software, connect to PC and manually download the Android 10 note 9 update. So don't say it's not released.  Make your mods, add your bloatware, and release it already. End of story