Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,443 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Green_Sub's Posts

On my iPhone 11 sometimes I have to disconnect my local WiFi for the hotspot to work.  I still have to have the iPhone 11 WiFi enabled, just not in use. 
Here is another angle to reduce the amount of data you use. Our landline DSL is slow by todays standards, 6 mb down / 0.5 up. I really like using Safari on my iPad, sometimes over my Verizon Do Mor... See more...
Here is another angle to reduce the amount of data you use. Our landline DSL is slow by todays standards, 6 mb down / 0.5 up. I really like using Safari on my iPad, sometimes over my Verizon Do More Unlimited Plan Hot Spot feature. Google “A free ads blocker DNS“ or similar. Cuts down on the amount of data I use and speeds up web surfing.
So sorry.
Possible credit freeze at one of the 3 credit bureaus? i had to unfreeze mine at Equifax.
I got a $150 gift card for moving my phone to Verizon last February. Had I not read the fine print on our hard copy receipt I would have missed out too. FWIW, check your paperwork.    
Found it Yes, we are automatically adding 15 GB of data across nearly all of our plans, to be used between 03/25/2020 and 04/30/2020. Please note that you will not see the additional allowance in yo... See more...
Found it Yes, we are automatically adding 15 GB of data across nearly all of our plans, to be used between 03/25/2020 and 04/30/2020. Please note that you will not see the additional allowance in your My Verizon account online, in the Verizon App, or on your bill. To be eligible, you must be on a qualifying postpaid (unlimited or shared), Jetpack or prepaid plan: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/#5
Thank you. Just to clarify, we have the Do More Unlimited plan on both our lines, so we each get 30 GB of hotspot data? How long will this last?
On the Samsung S10e there is a setting called "Wi-Fi sharing". If you turn that off connected devices (iPad 6) gets a Verizon connection the same way my iPhone 11 works. 
I upgraded our two Start Unlimited plans to Do More Unlimited primarily for the Mobile Hotspot feature. One of our phones is an iPhone 11 and the other is a Samsung S10e. If the iPhone 11 has both c... See more...
I upgraded our two Start Unlimited plans to Do More Unlimited primarily for the Mobile Hotspot feature. One of our phones is an iPhone 11 and the other is a Samsung S10e. If the iPhone 11 has both cellular and a local home WiFi connected with the Mobile Hotspot enabled, my remote device (iPad6) gets on the Verizon network when accessing the iPhone’s Hot Spot. if the S10e has both cellular and a local home WiFi connection with the Mobile Hotspot enabled, my remote device (iPad6) gets on the local WiFi  network when accessing the S10e’s Hot Spot. I have to disconnect the S10e from the local home WiFi to have the iPad use the Verizon cellular network. Using a site like danasoft DOT com easily tells which  Internet network the iPad is on. FWIW, our home WiFi is only 6 mb DSL, where we easily get a 30 mb Verizon 4G connection at our home. 
I initially made the first post under the username eq2675 Just a followup. Received my $150 MasterCard rebate on Friday March 13, our lucky day. I did receive one our two automated status emails fr... See more...
I initially made the first post under the username eq2675 Just a followup. Received my $150 MasterCard rebate on Friday March 13, our lucky day. I did receive one our two automated status emails from Verizon over the past 5 weeks. 
Does your iPhone 6s pass the Verizon BYOD check at their web page? https://www.verizonwireless.com/onedp/byod#/
I have the Verizon “Do More Unlimited” plan and an iPhone 11. My whole life is on that iPhone 11 and I’m concerned about it being cloned at boarder entry points, etc. when traveling overseas. Can I... See more...
I have the Verizon “Do More Unlimited” plan and an iPhone 11. My whole life is on that iPhone 11 and I’m concerned about it being cloned at boarder entry points, etc. when traveling overseas. Can I freely transfer my SIM card to another compatible 4G LTE phone with less of my personal data without notifying Verizon? Will I still have access to my 15GB of Hotspot data when my SIM is still in my travel phone, provided I’m in a country that this is available by my plan, I.e. U.S.A. / Canada / Mexico?  
We have the unlimited plans with free Mexico and Canada calls. How can we disable all other International calling or at least those countries that require more than 10 digits? https://myvpostpay.ve... See more...
We have the unlimited plans with free Mexico and Canada calls. How can we disable all other International calling or at least those countries that require more than 10 digits? https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/hub/secure/international#/  doesn't seem to allow this. This Verizon FAQ didn't seem to work with our plan either ---- How do I block calls to international numbers? If you have an international calling feature on your account, you can remove it from the Change Your Planpage in My Verizon, to disable outgoing calls to international numbers. However, you can still call those countries that follow the 10-digit North American numbering plan. You'll be charged at our International Voice rates while in the US.
As a 25 year, yes 25, AT&T cellular customer I’m so excited to now being a Verizon customer. Better coverage and Auto Reply to text messages were the items that pushed me over to greener pastures. i... See more...
As a 25 year, yes 25, AT&T cellular customer I’m so excited to now being a Verizon customer. Better coverage and Auto Reply to text messages were the items that pushed me over to greener pastures. i currently have “Start Unlimited”, but like some of the additional features of “Play More Unlimited”. Especially the Hot Spot and Apple Music benefits. is there a minimum time limit that must be met before switching unlimited plans, including if I wanted to go back to “Start Unlimited”? BTW, I’m in metro Atlanta, GA