Glad you are feeling a small part of my pain. If you read the comment you would know that Verizon has waisted a large amount of my time. Trust me I don't want to waist my time with this stupid busine... Ver más...
Glad you are feeling a small part of my pain. If you read the comment you would know that Verizon has waisted a large amount of my time. Trust me I don't want to waist my time with this stupid business either. Just fix the issue!
If you read the comment you would know that I have. Many times. If the issue would get resolved I would not have to resort to such measures. 
Stop ignoring my concerns. If this is the only way I get a response then so be it.
I have been trying to resolve a billing issue of over 300$. I have tried the text service, phone support, and executive relations. After contacting the BBB executive relations contacted me. A fellow ... See more...
I have been trying to resolve a billing issue of over 300$. I have tried the text service, phone support, and executive relations. After contacting the BBB executive relations contacted me. A fellow named D'Marcus was supposed to be handling the issue. It's been 2 week's and all my phone calls and emails have been ignored. Is there anyone else I can call? Are there any actions I can take to get them to give a dang? 
I have been trying to resolve a billing issue of over 300$. I have tried the text service, phone support, and executive relations. After contacting the BBB executive relations contacted me. A fellow ... See more...
I have been trying to resolve a billing issue of over 300$. I have tried the text service, phone support, and executive relations. After contacting the BBB executive relations contacted me. A fellow named D'Marcus was supposed to be handling the issue. It's been 2 week's and all my phone calls and emails have been ignored. Is there anyone else I can call? Are there any actions I can take to get them to give a dang?