Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,169 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

madmax1213's Posts

Thanks, but that did not help the problem.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U) (Android version 9 and system version G960USQS7CSK5) and over the past few months it opens my Chrome browser when I unlock my phone. It isn't every time, but it'... See more...
I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U) (Android version 9 and system version G960USQS7CSK5) and over the past few months it opens my Chrome browser when I unlock my phone. It isn't every time, but it's enough to be annoying! I have installed Malwarebytes and an Adblocker to see if I can stop this behavior, but those have not been helpful. It opens to my Google search page (sometimes) but it mostly opens to a "my-news.top". It does have some Russian text on the page, but it is in English and looks like a typical "click bait" page. But I cannot get rid of it. I'm used to being the person people come to for Tech Support, not being the one in need of help! I really don't want to Nuke my phone (factory reset) to stop this. Any assistance will be appreciated!!