Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,723 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

WupemPew's Posts

Okay I figured it out. First I removed the SD Card. Then I restarted the phone without it. The problem stopped at this point so I knew it was something dealing with the card. Two nights ago I mov... See more...
Okay I figured it out. First I removed the SD Card. Then I restarted the phone without it. The problem stopped at this point so I knew it was something dealing with the card. Two nights ago I moved a bunch of Apps from the phone memory to the SD Card. So I started to remove Apps off of my phone that were listed as installed on the SD Card. I then re-installed the SD Card and the problem has not returned. I assume the problem must have been with an App trying to boot or something and not realizing it had been moved. Anyway, problem solved for now. ps: Thanks JerryF for the tip. I had already tryed it.
Hi. My Samsung Charge Keeps Resetting every minute or so to the Home Screen. It shuts off anything I'm doing and goes black. It then starts up at the home screen and says "media scanner running" ... See more...
Hi. My Samsung Charge Keeps Resetting every minute or so to the Home Screen. It shuts off anything I'm doing and goes black. It then starts up at the home screen and says "media scanner running" at the top of screen. What I was doing before problem occurred...I was listening to music player yesterday for several hours until battery went dead. I plugged the phone into my laptop to charge the battery and the problem started.