Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,817 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Homeskillet's Posts

There is no problem connecting it. The problem is what kind of plan I would need to buy?  Verizon says I need to open a new "business plan", but they did not tell me how much that costs.  I'm not a b... See more...
There is no problem connecting it. The problem is what kind of plan I would need to buy?  Verizon says I need to open a new "business plan", but they did not tell me how much that costs.  I'm not a business anyway, I'm just a person with a single unlimited phone plan.
So the answer is no, I can't use Verizon LTE on a Microsoft Surface unless I open some kind of "business account" that requires a consultation with their "business sales team".  Ugh. There are only ... See more...
So the answer is no, I can't use Verizon LTE on a Microsoft Surface unless I open some kind of "business account" that requires a consultation with their "business sales team".  Ugh. There are only 2 laptops Verizon allows consumers to use LTE on......One is a weak Chromebook, and the other is a Galaxy Book S with a Snapdragon processor that isn't compatible with most non-Microsoft software.  In contrast, AT&T does not care what kind of laptop I use, so I guess I'll be switching to them.
I'm not a business.  I merely want to use the LTE on a laptop.  I don't understand why you treat laptops differently than tablets.  From a data perspective there is no difference.  Either someone exc... See more...
I'm not a business.  I merely want to use the LTE on a laptop.  I don't understand why you treat laptops differently than tablets.  From a data perspective there is no difference.  Either someone exceeds their data allowance, or they don't.  Who cares what kind of device they're using?  I guess I will need to switch to AT&T, because they do not care what kind of device I use my SIM card in.
And how much would a business plan cost, for one user (myself) who already has a Get More Unlimited plan with you?  I have already asked this question on the phone with 3 different Verizon personnel,... See more...
And how much would a business plan cost, for one user (myself) who already has a Get More Unlimited plan with you?  I have already asked this question on the phone with 3 different Verizon personnel, but none of them knew the answer.    
Several laptops have LTE capabilities (like the Microsoft Surface), but Verizon told me I can't add one to my personal unlimited plan.  They say the Surface is not considered a tablet, and therefore ... See more...
Several laptops have LTE capabilities (like the Microsoft Surface), but Verizon told me I can't add one to my personal unlimited plan.  They say the Surface is not considered a tablet, and therefore I would have to open a separate "Business Plan" to use it.  Is there anyone out there who's had the same experience?  
This topic all depends on which carrier offers the lowest frequency band in your particular city. Lower frequencies penetrate buildings better. Trouble is, each carrier uses several different frequen... See more...
This topic all depends on which carrier offers the lowest frequency band in your particular city. Lower frequencies penetrate buildings better. Trouble is, each carrier uses several different frequency bands, and not all of them are deployed in each city.  Also, each phone accepts only some of those bands depending on the model.  So you'll need to do some research to find out what's going on in your specific city and phone.
Another board to sign up on....That's why I tried here first.
I don't belong to any of those sites. Guess I'll post on an MS Surface forum.
Seriously? Nobody?
Some Microsoft Surface Pros have optional LTE service. Has anyone had any issues with it?  How is the signal strength compared to your phone? And how much extra are you paying to Verizon, compared to... See more...
Some Microsoft Surface Pros have optional LTE service. Has anyone had any issues with it?  How is the signal strength compared to your phone? And how much extra are you paying to Verizon, compared to just your phone?