OK I enrolled in the paid service and like magic in the past 4 days have received ZERO spam calls, which was unheard of, I would at least get several per day, so the service apparently works. I am su... See more...
OK I enrolled in the paid service and like magic in the past 4 days have received ZERO spam calls, which was unheard of, I would at least get several per day, so the service apparently works. I am suspicious as to whether the free version I used before actually did anything. Gracias
I am thinking about subscribing to this service but it needs to do a couple things or it is useless to me: Once I block a number: 1. That number should not be able to leave a voicemail. 2. I shoul... Ver más...
I am thinking about subscribing to this service but it needs to do a couple things or it is useless to me: Once I block a number: 1. That number should not be able to leave a voicemail. 2. I should get no app notification that a number was blocked. That notification itself can be just as disruptive as the phone ringing. If I want to see a log of the blocked calls, I can look that up later. 3. In short, the blocked call should silently die. Does anyone know if the Call Filter Plus Paid Service/App does this?