Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,710 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

DrPeppercorn's Posts

I have been frustrated since Saturday evening about the in-store pick up process and the lenghty delay in getting my new I-Phone.  However, I did finally get a notification that I could collect my ph... See more...
I have been frustrated since Saturday evening about the in-store pick up process and the lenghty delay in getting my new I-Phone.  However, I did finally get a notification that I could collect my phone from the store today and received really great customer service.  In the spirit of giving credit where credit is due, Anthony at the Wireless Zone store in Martinsville, VA was excellent.   I hope that the corporate office will look into the system glitches that create painful delays in on-line customers getting their in-store pick ups immediately.  I select in-store pick up for other retailers and even grocery stores and have never had this type of issue. It was especially troubling because the phone was in stock at the time I arrived at the store initially.  During my sad waiting period, I read lots of feedback on this forum and all over the net about this issue.  This is a challenge that should be corrected immediately. Shout out to Anthony - he is the reason I am not a Sprint customer right now!
Thanks for responding.  I looked at the links you shared, but it still does not shed light on why I couldn't pick up a phone that was in stock in the store I selected.  No one has been able to give m... See more...
Thanks for responding.  I looked at the links you shared, but it still does not shed light on why I couldn't pick up a phone that was in stock in the store I selected.  No one has been able to give me an answer and I feel like I've been bounced around from rep to rep with no resolution.  If I am truly a valued customer, why don't I have the phone I ordered?  Why hasn't the rep who committed to calling me back ever reached out?  It's pretty disheartening.
Is it possible to cancel a trade in?  I ordered a new I-Phone and opted to do an in store pick up.  When I went to the store, although the phone was in stock (and sitting in front of me), I was told ... See more...
Is it possible to cancel a trade in?  I ordered a new I-Phone and opted to do an in store pick up.  When I went to the store, although the phone was in stock (and sitting in front of me), I was told that due to a system error I could not get it for another 72 hours.  Since then, I've been on the chat line and customer service line and gotten no resolution.  I found this discussion group in the process and saw that there are tons of people who did not have good experiences with the trade in program. Now that something seemingly simple has been botched, I'm concerned about what the trade-in process will look like.  Is it possible to just cancel the whole thing?  I'm due for an upgrade, so it may just be beneficial to just begin again with a new carrier. Any thoughts from those with more experience?