Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,221 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

alandlord's Posts

Again, It appears NOWHERE.  I spent an hour on the phone with Verizon yesterday over 3 calls being hung up on and transferred to nowhere.  Verizon is totally incompetent.
You must think im a ......  This link gives false information.
Whats a private note?  Id like this working please.
The smart family companion app has nothing to it.  It just says device not connected.  No settings, no options, nothing.  The smart family app just looks normal.  There is nothing on your website.  T... See more...
The smart family companion app has nothing to it.  It just says device not connected.  No settings, no options, nothing.  The smart family app just looks normal.  There is nothing on your website.  Theres just nothing anywhere.  This is horribly bad programming for the most basic of cell functionality.  
The option has never appeared anywhere.
True, but after you dial 911, this add on stops working, and there is NO WAY to fix it.  Period.
After dialing 911, Verizon Smart Family controls become disabled.  According to Verizon's web site, I must log in, navigate to the ad-on, and there will be a prompt that a child called 911 and to re-... See more...
After dialing 911, Verizon Smart Family controls become disabled.  According to Verizon's web site, I must log in, navigate to the ad-on, and there will be a prompt that a child called 911 and to re-enable the feature.  This prompt is absolutely nowhere.  The add on appears fine online, but now does not work.  There is no way for me to re-enable it.  Does anyone know a way for me to re-enable it?  This is a HUGE flaw in this app as this has happened before, and I had to call Verizon, reach a tier-2 support tech, and wait until someone re-enabled the add on.  I am supposed to be able to do it myself, but I can't.  
Omg.  The phones are bricks because they do me no good.  What can I do without a removable battery walking around disney World all day?  Or a port in a foreign country? I never said they wouldnt las... See more...
Omg.  The phones are bricks because they do me no good.  What can I do without a removable battery walking around disney World all day?  Or a port in a foreign country? I never said they wouldnt last for years.  But they wont do me any good.  I pull batteries often when my phone screws up.  And this happens often.  And just one battery won't last a day. My LG V20 would be fine if it hadn't updated itself to becoming too slow and too many errors.
What are you people talking about?  This is MY thread about the need for a new phone with a removable battery and headphone jack.  Anything without those is a brick.
No.  The update is forced.  I'm not pressing a button every day to put it off one day just so the next day I get the same harassing message.
Any phone without a removable battery and a headphone jack is a brick.  And I don't mess with Apple I plug my phone into my PC and it works.
The phone is quiet but that problem is not a big one. The phone is slow and has issues with the 8.0 OS that was forced on it. I have had 2 viruses now that have required resetting which both times ... See more...
The phone is quiet but that problem is not a big one. The phone is slow and has issues with the 8.0 OS that was forced on it. I have had 2 viruses now that have required resetting which both times has caused hundreds of contacts to be lost. Of course there hasn't been damage.  I have 3 V20s all have the same issues.  My fiance had a V20 she gave up on it.
OS updates are forced.  How would you NOT do them?  They are FORCED on your phone.
The volume is too low always.  The keyboard issue has been going on for a long time.  The continuous updating of the OS has worn this phone down.
Wow.  Brilliant (not quite).  I have the V20, of course.  It has been devistated by updates.  Its not a "new" phone.  Verizon google and LG have ruined it.
You guys continue to make software changes that make this phone worse and worse to use.  The android operating system now is far worse than the original system this phone had when i bought it.  In ch... See more...
You guys continue to make software changes that make this phone worse and worse to use.  The android operating system now is far worse than the original system this phone had when i bought it.  In chrome the keyboard shuts down on me while typing.  The volume has gotten lower and lower.  And now i have ads that pop up all the time.   Bottom line this thread is about removable batteries.  Any phone without one is a useless brick.
I need a new cell phone as Verizon and Google have hacked my LG V20 so badly it barely works. As phones without removable batteries are useless bricks, what else is there?
We need cell phones with removable batteries.  Cell phones without removable batteries are useless bricks.  A day in Disney World requires 3 full batteries.  You use your phone all day long and are n... See more...
We need cell phones with removable batteries.  Cell phones without removable batteries are useless bricks.  A day in Disney World requires 3 full batteries.  You use your phone all day long and are no wheres near a charger.  A day at port in a foreign country is not safe with just one battery charge.  And phones mess up almost daily.  You have to pull a battery to restart the phone almost weekly. The blockheads who refuse to make phones with removable batteries are doing so to save on quality and sell us junk we have to replace more often. REFUSE TO BUY THESE BRICKS.  USE YOUR OLD PHONES UNTIL MANUFACTURERS GET A CLUE.  WE DONT WANT BRICKS!