Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,200 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Fluffythecat's Posts

I have hidden some of the icons I don't want to look at, and deleted service books of others. By deleting the service book, it will totally remove the icon from the phone. However, if you ever ha... See more...
I have hidden some of the icons I don't want to look at, and deleted service books of others. By deleting the service book, it will totally remove the icon from the phone. However, if you ever have to get a new set of service books during troubleshooting, those icons come back. Then you have to delete the service book again. It is a little troublesome, but at least the icon is gone.
I've thought of signing up for Blackberry App World before, but have been a little confused by the T&C's. I thought in the terms and conditions there was something saying they might sell my email... See more...
I've thought of signing up for Blackberry App World before, but have been a little confused by the T&C's. I thought in the terms and conditions there was something saying they might sell my email. Am I correct on that point, and has that ever happened to anyone? I get enough spam as it is without putting myself "out there" again, only to get more spam.
You could have a phone sent to your work address as long as someone can sign for it there.
The 9.99 data plan is not available for Blackberry. However, if you don't want to pay 29.99 for unlimited access, you can get 150mb for 15.00 a month. The only thing is that you have to watch the... See more...
The 9.99 data plan is not available for Blackberry. However, if you don't want to pay 29.99 for unlimited access, you can get 150mb for 15.00 a month. The only thing is that you have to watch the data usage because if you go over, then you get charged another 15.00.