Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,738 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ronban's Posts

I finally called and spoke with VZW technical reps on 2 separate occasions about my GNex 4G connection issues. There was an attempt to resolve the issue during the first call by sending an update... See more...
I finally called and spoke with VZW technical reps on 2 separate occasions about my GNex 4G connection issues. There was an attempt to resolve the issue during the first call by sending an updated signal/code to the phone. The next call, which was 2 days later, after realizing that the first attempt to resolve the issue didn't help at all, I requested to exchange my GNex for a Razr Maxx instead taking any chances of receiving another GNex with similar issues. I receive the the Razr Maxx today, and so far, so good. After all I've been through with those constant 4G connection issues with the GNex, I am more than satisfied with the Razr Maxx.
I'm having the same problem. I have a GNex, and my girlfriend has a Razr. I constantly have dropped signals when using 4G, but this isn't the problem with the Razr, so I know it has nothing to do... See more...
I'm having the same problem. I have a GNex, and my girlfriend has a Razr. I constantly have dropped signals when using 4G, but this isn't the problem with the Razr, so I know it has nothing to do with the 4G signal locally...It must be an issue with the phone. I am trying to be patient, hoping the next update will fix this problem, because it is very frustrating having to keep my 4G phone set to 3G for it to function properly.
I'm in Jacksonville, Florida.
I received the OTA update this morning @ 9am.