Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,325 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

OCSARAH185's Posts

I had returned my phone in the packing supplies provided by Verizon early November.  About one week later, I started to receive text messages that the device had not been returned.  I promptly calle... See more...
I had returned my phone in the packing supplies provided by Verizon early November.  About one week later, I started to receive text messages that the device had not been returned.  I promptly called customer service and they said they had the received the phone, the notices were an error and that I would not be charged the $350. My December bill included the $350 charge, and I had to call once again. This time an agent told me the box had been received with no phone inside.  As a long-time paying customer, I would never send back an empty box.  The agent said I needed to open a case with UPS. I called UPS to open a case, and there has been no action.  Verizon says I need to handle this case, UPS says it is Verizon's responsibility as the receiving party. The Verizon agent said they would not charge me until they had a resolution, however today I was charged the $350. This morning I have been on hold for over 30 minutes and counting trying to reach an agent.  I would like to see this resolved promptly by Verizon and avoid having to take action via a third party.  My research shows I am not the only person experiencing this problem.        
I am experiencing the exact same situation. Was this ever resolved?