Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,899 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kimnjim's Posts

AntonioC_VZW It clarifies but doesn't allow me to make what I want to do happen. I recently changed my payment date to the first due to retirement and when I received retirement checks. It was such ... See more...
AntonioC_VZW It clarifies but doesn't allow me to make what I want to do happen. I recently changed my payment date to the first due to retirement and when I received retirement checks. It was such a hassle, I hate to do that again, just to make the autopay date on the first of each month. I was only changing to auto pay for the discount, and figured I could set up autopay for the first as it is now so I could receive the auto pay discount. In my opinion, your auto pay billing is not very user friendly as it should allow me to set any date I wish, not what Verizon or your computer thinks it should be.
Verizon advertises that you can set up your preferred date for autopay, but won't let me enter the first day of the month, which is the date it is due at the present time. Only gives me a window of 5... See more...
Verizon advertises that you can set up your preferred date for autopay, but won't let me enter the first day of the month, which is the date it is due at the present time. Only gives me a window of 5 days, all of which are not good for me. Why can't I enter the first day of each month?