Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,548 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Andrew_Paulus's Posts

Other carriers (AT&T, Sprint) already have it, but Verizon is taking forever apparently. When will Verizon customers be able to download and use this new mode? Thanks!
Thanks for your answer. I just have four more questions: How would *228 "hurt" the phone and how much does a new SIM card cost? Will Verizon care how I got the new phone, or will they just give m... See more...
Thanks for your answer. I just have four more questions: How would *228 "hurt" the phone and how much does a new SIM card cost? Will Verizon care how I got the new phone, or will they just give me the SIM? Can I use the SIM in my 4S? Thanks again!
I have an iPhone 4S and I want the iPhone 5. I cannot get a new phone for a year now and I want to know if I found a good "loop hole" or not in Verizon's upgrade program. My plan is this: S... See more...
I have an iPhone 4S and I want the iPhone 5. I cannot get a new phone for a year now and I want to know if I found a good "loop hole" or not in Verizon's upgrade program. My plan is this: Sell my iPhone 4S 32 GB for about $300 on eBay. On my friends Verizon Wireless account, he will use his own upgrade on Apple.com and pay for the iPhone 5 with the money I give him. The iPhone will get delivered at his house (in about a month ) and he will just give it to me still unopened in the box. I will open it, power it on, and call *228 and press "2" on the keyboard and activate it with MY Verizon account even though it's on his line. Now it will use my data, my number, my bill, etc... Will this work the way I want it to? If so, will it change my bill due to LTE? One more thing: when it first gets powered on straight out of the box, will it already be linked to HIS number or will it not be linked to any number at all (meaning it can't be used for calls, text, 3G/LTE)? Thank you for your help!!
Someone told me that if a new iPhone comes out less than a year after I bought my iPhone 4S, I can get the new one for $100 + my old iPhone. I bought my iPhone 4S in December of 2011, so if the n... See more...
Someone told me that if a new iPhone comes out less than a year after I bought my iPhone 4S, I can get the new one for $100 + my old iPhone. I bought my iPhone 4S in December of 2011, so if the new iPhone comes out, can I really get it for $100? Thanks.