Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,623 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

5JA's Posts

AJ80's comment above sums it up perfectly. That comment was posted EIGHT WEEKS AGO and nothing has changed. I have been unable to make or receive phone calls at either my house OR workplace since Aug... See more...
AJ80's comment above sums it up perfectly. That comment was posted EIGHT WEEKS AGO and nothing has changed. I have been unable to make or receive phone calls at either my house OR workplace since August 18. That is 113 days that I am paying for cell service that does not work...at all. I understand that there are many more people in San Diego or El Paso who have diminished service, but I'm not sure if anyone else has had complete elimination of all service since the launch of Altan Redes. On November 12, I was told that the issue would be resolved in 3 to 4 weeks, but nothing has changed and it has now been 4 weeks. The extender did not solve the issue. What is Verizon doing for their customers who are paying for a service they are simply not receiving?