Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,079 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

summerg12's Posts

Hi! uhm I have had the Kin 1m for about a month! I absolutely love it! as for the data plan deal? I call 1-800 Verizon and get to the menu board where it asks to swap phones then when I press ... See more...
Hi! uhm I have had the Kin 1m for about a month! I absolutely love it! as for the data plan deal? I call 1-800 Verizon and get to the menu board where it asks to swap phones then when I press that I hit zero to talk to a representative. I just gave them the Hex ID out the back and asked them to put a data block on my account.. they did it no problem!
Thank you so much! I know its outdated.. but I think i'm going to try it On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Hello! I was looking into buying a kin.. I know it's 2013 and all.. but I need something that won't use data.. I heard that you can use the wifi but not use data as long as there is wifi.. I... See more...
Hello! I was looking into buying a kin.. I know it's 2013 and all.. but I need something that won't use data.. I heard that you can use the wifi but not use data as long as there is wifi.. If this is true is there a way to block data from charging you when you are not in wifi? would love to hear back soon...... Thanks!!