Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,951 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JustMe101's Posts

I was just about to sign up for a prepaid plan.  I was told my Network Extender could be brought over from postpay to prepaid.  I would just need to register it with prepaid after setting up the acco... See more...
I was just about to sign up for a prepaid plan.  I was told my Network Extender could be brought over from postpay to prepaid.  I would just need to register it with prepaid after setting up the account.  I still felt something was not right, and then I came upon this community discussion.  I called back and a more informed rep from prepaid said at this time, the Network Extender will not work on the prepaid plans and he was sorry I was first led to believe otherwise.  He told me that if I went to the Network Extender product location on the Verizon site, it says that it is not compatible with the prepaid plans at this time.  I checked, and nowhere does it say that.  Verizon:  Please put this restriction on the Network Extender page where people can see it.