Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,512 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

nanners313's Posts

I have been going crazy with Robin!! It sure is fun and like you said, she knows her gas prices!! LOL
thanks everyone, I'll try the cache thing.
When I try to download a new app on my LG Enlighten I get an icon at top says internal  memory full. I don't have but maybe 1 or 2 apps on it...tops! What am I doing wrong? I can't download any g... See more...
When I try to download a new app on my LG Enlighten I get an icon at top says internal  memory full. I don't have but maybe 1 or 2 apps on it...tops! What am I doing wrong? I can't download any games or anything.
Thanks bearone21..but  Thanks to a VERY helpful Verizon tech I now have my contacts back! Verizon ROCKS!!
Won't work! LG Enlighten. Lost my contacts
Last night I went to get a number for my husband and all my contacts were GONE! How did this happen and how do I get them back? Back-up assistant won't work either. HELP!?!?!?! LG ENLIGHTEN... See more...
Last night I went to get a number for my husband and all my contacts were GONE! How did this happen and how do I get them back? Back-up assistant won't work either. HELP!?!?!?! LG ENLIGHTEN!!
Are you serious?! Your using up precious forum space for a commercial??  Can you say MUTE??
Thanks for all the input everyone!! much appreciated......
I have an LG Enlighten smartphone. 3G network.  I do not have an unlimited data plan. I will look at my account and see what I can do.. My laptop can connect to a wifi hotspot. thanks for your h... See more...
I have an LG Enlighten smartphone. 3G network.  I do not have an unlimited data plan. I will look at my account and see what I can do.. My laptop can connect to a wifi hotspot. thanks for your help Nancy.
OH do tell Eric? I'm all ears.. lol
I'm sure there is a topic about this and I'm just blind and not seeing it....but..........how does one tether phone to laptop and use phone as a modem? AND, *drum roll please* how much does this ... See more...
I'm sure there is a topic about this and I'm just blind and not seeing it....but..........how does one tether phone to laptop and use phone as a modem? AND, *drum roll please* how much does this cost? Is it added to my bill?? Answers please?   I sure don't want to go the 'rooting' route! Thanks, Nancy
My daughter recently photo texted me a pic of her son. I want to print it, so I tried forwarding it to my email. When I try to forward it puts a red "X" on the pic and it won't send to my email. ... See more...
My daughter recently photo texted me a pic of her son. I want to print it, so I tried forwarding it to my email. When I try to forward it puts a red "X" on the pic and it won't send to my email. What am I doing wrong?? My phone is an LG Enlighten. Thanks in advance. Signed, dummy grandma! lol
Thanks everyone! So far I like KIK and doesn't seem to use a lot of data. I don't send pics and such which I know uses more. I don't have text on my phone, can't afford any higher monthly bill, T... See more...
Thanks everyone! So far I like KIK and doesn't seem to use a lot of data. I don't send pics and such which I know uses more. I don't have text on my phone, can't afford any higher monthly bill, This will work good for my daughters, in Kentucky , Texas and Arizona. 
Anyone know anything about this messenger app and does it use a lot of my data?  KIK Messenger. I installed it to use with my daughter and so far it's much faster than texting. Thanks in advan... See more...
Anyone know anything about this messenger app and does it use a lot of my data?  KIK Messenger. I installed it to use with my daughter and so far it's much faster than texting. Thanks in advance!
Thanks everyone!! I do believe I've got it now. Yinz are the best!
I have an LG Enlighten and the time won't stay on the correct time. Seems when the time changed over the week end my phone didn't, and I can't find where to set it............I know I'm a dummy. ... See more...
I have an LG Enlighten and the time won't stay on the correct time. Seems when the time changed over the week end my phone didn't, and I can't find where to set it............I know I'm a dummy. Help?