Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,377 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

brianks34's Posts

My husband is from Ghana.  He just arrived early October 2019.  My first bill I received after he was added to my plan was over $500.  Shocked me.  Had to tell him not to be calling direct.  So I ask... See more...
My husband is from Ghana.  He just arrived early October 2019.  My first bill I received after he was added to my plan was over $500.  Shocked me.  Had to tell him not to be calling direct.  So I asked if there was an international calling plan for unlimited calls to Ghana, but unfortunately not.  Best plan is $5/mo and 0.42/min.   Don't want to have to pay a per minute charge, but it would be ok if I could limit the minutes/mo like Verizon has with Data protection so don't go over monthly data amounts. My suggestion to Verizon is to work on a call plan for international calling so the customer can limit the number of minutes allowable or cost for international calls.  Can't use anymore bill surprises.