Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.4K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

askripnichuk's Posts

you are right. Its an absolute scam. I had almost identical experience. Exept nobody knows where my trade in is and I am out of the phone and promised rebate. And Verizon acts like nothing happend.
I went to a local Verizon store in Greenwich CT to open a new account with Verizon. I was promised $300 rebate for trading my old I phone. In the past 5 month I called multiple times to Verizon and l... See more...
I went to a local Verizon store in Greenwich CT to open a new account with Verizon. I was promised $300 rebate for trading my old I phone. In the past 5 month I called multiple times to Verizon and local store with no results. They blame each other with no action taken by neither of them.  First of all its very deceiving practice for both Verizon and the store for  not disclosing that a customer is dealing with two different companies. I am regretting for not checking that and seriously considering to leave Verizon because they don't care about their customers.