Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,988 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Proudshamrock's Posts

I know I'm late to the party, but hopefully someone will stumble across this....  I have a Note 8 and the phone fell off the table and chipped the screen in the bottom right corner and it also has a... See more...
I know I'm late to the party, but hopefully someone will stumble across this....  I have a Note 8 and the phone fell off the table and chipped the screen in the bottom right corner and it also has a small but very annoying scratch in the middle of the screen. I have Total Mobile Protection and this is what I found: Your Device: Samsung Note 8 Black ZIP Code:78023 Repair Cracked Screen $ 29 Deductible Features $29 deductible per repair **Keep your original device **Replaced with original manufacturer parts **12 month warranty I believe I'm clearly reading that Assurion DOES repair a cracked screen for $29. Is this correct or have I read it wrong?  So I proceeded to file a claim when I was rudely interrupted before I could even finish the claim process with a blurb statingthat I did NOT qualify for a cracked screen repair. So which is it? They say I'm covered then they tell me I'm all of a sudden not? Any ideas?  Thank you,