Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,168 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jfredsr's Posts

Once a day would be good.  Never is not good.  If they offer it - shouldn't it be reliable?
Well, I'm patiently waiting for a call from Verizon supervisor to explain.  Note that they say no set up required.
I saw nothing about it not being reliable.  This happened primarily because the person with the overage wasn't aware that incoming calls counted like outgoing.  Contrary to experience with corded... See more...
I saw nothing about it not being reliable.  This happened primarily because the person with the overage wasn't aware that incoming calls counted like outgoing.  Contrary to experience with corded phone.
Not new, 2 years in August. I just want them to do what they say they will or not charge when they don't.
On this page I find the following, along with other info: Usage Alerts –  A free tool that helps you monitor your usage via text messages sent directly to your mobile device Usage Alerts    ... See more...
On this page I find the following, along with other info: Usage Alerts –  A free tool that helps you monitor your usage via text messages sent directly to your mobile device Usage Alerts          My Verizon Usage Meters Cost Free Access Method • Text Messaging • Email Automatic Notifications Yes, for data usage. See below for voice and messaging usage* Usage Alerts This tool helps you monitor your usage via free text messages sent directly to your mobile device and / or emails sent to your email account. We offer two different types of free usage alerts: data usage alerts and voice and messaging alerts. Voice and Messaging Alerts: If you have usage based pricing for voice or messaging, we may send you a free text message alert if you exceed, or are trending to exceed, your allowances on or around the twentieth day of your bill cycle. How to Get It Usage alerts are included with all usage based plans; no initial setup is required. I just had a bill with $112 overage for voice, I believe the overage began 13 days before the end of my billing cycle.  If I'm reading the above correctly I should have been notified but wasn't.  Associate I spoke with couldn't explain but did offer 30% discount.  @.45/min. the charge is much too high anyway.   Can anyone explain why I wasn't notified so I could avoid this overage?