Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,639 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wardcst24's Posts

I am not having battery issues but I do realy have to watch it you can take it off the charger and it will say 100% then you go in to settings about phone and battery and find out it is not cha... See more...
I am not having battery issues but I do realy have to watch it you can take it off the charger and it will say 100% then you go in to settings about phone and battery and find out it is not charged so I am Having a charging problem that looks like a bad battery when in fact my battery is OK
Is there a Fix yet
Is there any word yet Thanks
Back them up to your Google acct. that is what I did and i keep it synced so when I change phones they come right back as soon as I sign in to my Google acct. This does not help now but will in... See more...
Back them up to your Google acct. that is what I did and i keep it synced so when I change phones they come right back as soon as I sign in to my Google acct. This does not help now but will in the future
Google fascinate won't update to eh03 Read through the first  post that comes up in the search Follow instructions and you should be up and running in less than 10 minutes. The other option... See more...
Google fascinate won't update to eh03 Read through the first  post that comes up in the search Follow instructions and you should be up and running in less than 10 minutes. The other option is to take it to Verizon and have them send you a phone if you are still under warranty Hope this helps
Is there any word on a fix for this ?? Thanks
MarquiaF_VZW wrote: Thank you everyone for reporting this issue. I can understand how this would be a frustrating issue to have the phone stop "trickle" charging. I will forward this informat... See more...
MarquiaF_VZW wrote: Thank you everyone for reporting this issue. I can understand how this would be a frustrating issue to have the phone stop "trickle" charging. I will forward this information to our product team so that we can investigate along with Samsung to resolve this issue.    Thank you,  Is there any news on a fix yet?? Thanks
Google Search that will get you what you want     [ROM][ODIN][FACTORY][ED05]
I find it Interesting after ED05 my phone was working perfect . I went through two months of hell with missed calls going right to voicemail sent phone in 6 times and so many so called fixes ED... See more...
I find it Interesting after ED05 my phone was working perfect . I went through two months of hell with missed calls going right to voicemail sent phone in 6 times and so many so called fixes ED01,ED03,ED04 My phone has been running great on ED05  But than Verizon and Samsung Broke it with EH03 I am now having Dropped calls with EH03 and trickle charge is broke   WAY TO GO SAMSUNG AND VERIZON NICE JOB
MarquiaF_VZW wrote: Thank you everyone for reporting this issue. I can understand how this would be a frustrating issue to have the phone stop "trickle" charging. I will forward this informat... See more...
MarquiaF_VZW wrote: Thank you everyone for reporting this issue. I can understand how this would be a frustrating issue to have the phone stop "trickle" charging. I will forward this information to our product team so that we can investigate along with Samsung to resolve this issue.    Thank you,  Thank You
Plugged in when I went to bed about 10 pm left it on charger all night but was streaming music looked in the morining and it said 100% charged unplugged charger checked battery and it was only 4... See more...
Plugged in when I went to bed about 10 pm left it on charger all night but was streaming music looked in the morining and it said 100% charged unplugged charger checked battery and it was only 4% Charged   Please get Samsung to fix there Firmware
JohnB_VZW wrote: @KISSman,   I'm sorry to hear you are having charging issue with your Fascinate after the SW update. You may have to perform a hard reset on your phone. Sometimes a hard re... See more...
JohnB_VZW wrote: @KISSman,   I'm sorry to hear you are having charging issue with your Fascinate after the SW update. You may have to perform a hard reset on your phone. Sometimes a hard reset is needed after a software update. This should help with the charging issue you are experiencing.    If after the hard reset you are still having the same charges issues, please post back and I will be more than happy to further assist you.   I Have 3 Fascinates 2 are active one is not They all do it on the one that is not active I did a factory hard reset and it is still doing it even though there have been 0 apps installed   My point is it is the problem is in the firmware  eh03 The problem did not exist in the ed05 firmware   It is a firmware not hardware problem and my battery's are fine   PLEASE GET SAMSUNG TO FIX PLEASE
Samsung had better watch out Apple will sue them for copying them with no flash  LOL   If what last post said does not work uninstall it and go to market and reinsall from there one of my app... See more...
Samsung had better watch out Apple will sue them for copying them with no flash  LOL   If what last post said does not work uninstall it and go to market and reinsall from there one of my apps was not working and I did that and the problem was fixed
Just google  ed05 full xda   The top post is where you want to read
Exactly what mine is doing May have to go back to ed05  froyo because this is not working     And yes it does S##K
It is in the eh03 software Had no problems with this on ed05 Hope it is like froyo where they will fix it  But sad to say it to 3 or 4 updates before they got it right This is the last Samsun... See more...
It is in the eh03 software Had no problems with this on ed05 Hope it is like froyo where they will fix it  But sad to say it to 3 or 4 updates before they got it right This is the last Samsung Phone I will ever buy the phone is Great Hardware wise But there Firmeware  coding leaves alot to be desired
thornbeck wrote: If your Fascinate is still within warranty, call Verizon Tech Support and explain what you are experiencing.  Ask for a new replacement battery and they should send one out. ... See more...
thornbeck wrote: If your Fascinate is still within warranty, call Verizon Tech Support and explain what you are experiencing.  Ask for a new replacement battery and they should send one out.  I just did this for my wife's Fascinate.   - Tim Thanks But there is not a problem with the battery There is a problem with the charging.I stream music while I am charging if you leave it plugged in it will say 100% even though it is draining the battery when you take it off the charger say two or three hours later you battery is drained so it is not kicking back on and trickle charging
Same here  It is not a clabration problem  and My battery does not die fast I am having good battery life when it charges all the way I don't think it is trickle charging like it used to do
Google search for  eh03  xda   you should find what you want
What has worked for others is to have Verizon do a reset or  activate another smart phone on the line and than reactive the fascinate after that you should be able to update   Make sure it is... See more...
What has worked for others is to have Verizon do a reset or  activate another smart phone on the line and than reactive the fascinate after that you should be able to update   Make sure it is a smart phone or you will loose your unlimited data