Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,190 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wardcst24's Posts

Go to xda and you can have update thats all It is called a leak
I have also been running EB01 for a couple of weeks Very Solid Build So i know every one will have it at some point Only Verizon knows when
Foryo is great The only reason in my opinion that it has not been released is Marketing they have it. Might mess up all those iphone contracts. This Phone does flash iphone does not.  
If Verizion won,t help you. Go to xda you can find what you need there. Like I said if VZW will not help you. You will need odin 1.3 and stock rom you will be able to put it to factory. Or yo... See more...
If Verizion won,t help you. Go to xda you can find what you need there. Like I said if VZW will not help you. You will need odin 1.3 and stock rom you will be able to put it to factory. Or you may want froyo You can get it there.
Go to settings/applications/manage applications/market  Click on Market to open it . Click on clear data. Close out of all that and it will now work.
I tried just what you did no luck. But I will tell you On Verizon's 2.2 froyo this is possible. The Skype on market will work than. And you will have be able to turn off Data. I just talked t... See more...
I tried just what you did no luck. But I will tell you On Verizon's 2.2 froyo this is possible. The Skype on market will work than. And you will have be able to turn off Data. I just talked to my Brother in Germany Through Skype on wifi. Just do a google search and you to can find out where froyo 2.2 is. Than you will be set up.
That is what they want to sell another $600 smartphone . We are still hooked for the ETF or  the remainder of our Contract.
I think it will have no bearing on release and Verizon doesn't care. He had DL09 and did not release it until Verizon started pushing the update. But it will give him time to work on it. I exp... See more...
I think it will have no bearing on release and Verizon doesn't care. He had DL09 and did not release it until Verizon started pushing the update. But it will give him time to work on it. I expect once Verizon starts pushing it we will see something from him.
I use a app called GT WIDGET it works great one click and it turns off 3g Instantly. It also has for wifi  so I am in control of which I use. Got it from the Market it is Free
If you used half the negative energy you are wasting on this  for good . You Might Be A lot Happier! O and if we were all as SMART as You Verizon Would Be Out of Business They could not sell m... See more...
If you used half the negative energy you are wasting on this  for good . You Might Be A lot Happier! O and if we were all as SMART as You Verizon Would Be Out of Business They could not sell mental telepathy Andy - Andy Where you in TOY STORY 3 OMG it's Andy
Just trying to see how many people are interested than I will Get off my Butt and do it .!! It also takes more than one person to file Class Action. So you have to start somewhere. Do You have ... See more...
Just trying to see how many people are interested than I will Get off my Butt and do it .!! It also takes more than one person to file Class Action. So you have to start somewhere. Do You have any better Ideas?? Mister Perfect O I mean Andy
Not a Class action for not getting Froyo Class action for selling phone with Knowen defects GPS,Dock,Lockups,Lag Not Because thy are lame with Froyo
We pay are Bills on time. Pay for high end phones. And they Should work as Advertised. Gps,No lock ups, We as a Group Deserve Better Than we are receiving I think we need to start a class act... See more...
We pay are Bills on time. Pay for high end phones. And they Should work as Advertised. Gps,No lock ups, We as a Group Deserve Better Than we are receiving I think we need to start a class action suit At least to recover losses We have been waiting about 25% of our Contract  and having Gps not working 25% of the price of our phone == 50.00 x how many Phones?? BIG BUCKS