Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,761 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wardcst24's Posts

check out XDA enough Said
4 Months and still no Fix Way to go VZW and Samsung Outstanding  NOT
What warranty They broke it in December of 2011 and will not fix it, After 3 months of not receiving calls and now this I have put VZW and the fascinate behind me . I gave and gave and finely... See more...
What warranty They broke it in December of 2011 and will not fix it, After 3 months of not receiving calls and now this I have put VZW and the fascinate behind me . I gave and gave and finely I gave up and realized they do not care about customers . Take me once shame on you Take me twice shame on me Never Again Samsung and Verizon
Verizon broke it and I am not so sure it was a accident  IT is the EH03 update that is doing it. Verizon sent it to the product team on December 19th and they are not fixing it. If you install ... See more...
Verizon broke it and I am not so sure it was a accident  IT is the EH03 update that is doing it. Verizon sent it to the product team on December 19th and they are not fixing it. If you install the ed05 software the same way you did the eho3 it will fix the charge problem. Verizon is no longer my service provider because of the way they have treated us as a community I refuse to do business with a company that treats people the way they do. I think they broke it on propose to retire it and sell us a new shinny phone with a  new 2 year contract. 
My sons did the same thing. Delete all the threads so there are no messages on the phone. it worked and still is working fine. This also worked on my wife's Droid a855 had the same problem sam... See more...
My sons did the same thing. Delete all the threads so there are no messages on the phone. it worked and still is working fine. This also worked on my wife's Droid a855 had the same problem same fix worked.
I Love my Fascinate Buying another phone will not stop Verizon from releasing updates that break your phone. I think this phone all in all has been a good phone. Although the 4 Months It woul... See more...
I Love my Fascinate Buying another phone will not stop Verizon from releasing updates that break your phone. I think this phone all in all has been a good phone. Although the 4 Months It would not receive calls was uncalled for
LOL They won't even fix the trickle charge they broke with the eh03 update
They don't care Losing one or two or 50 line's of service does not bother them They will always find another fool to replace us with Sick of what they have put us through with there JUNK PHON... See more...
They don't care Losing one or two or 50 line's of service does not bother them They will always find another fool to replace us with Sick of what they have put us through with there JUNK PHONE and FIRMWARE
It is going on 3 months and No one has even had the curtsy to reply back But have plenty of time to reply to someone getting a new phone Is Samsung going to fix the trickle charge bet I would... See more...
It is going on 3 months and No one has even had the curtsy to reply back But have plenty of time to reply to someone getting a new phone Is Samsung going to fix the trickle charge bet I would get a answer if I was talking about upgrading to a new phone Which I will most likely do with a different carrier
Feel like we have been kicked under the bus They broke trickle charge with eh03 Whats up I have left alot of messages asking if there is any word It was Dec 19th when you posted It is now Feb ... See more...
Feel like we have been kicked under the bus They broke trickle charge with eh03 Whats up I have left alot of messages asking if there is any word It was Dec 19th when you posted It is now Feb 29 and no word Thanks for all the support NOT
Here is there story     Re: Has anyone successfully managed to get VZW to replace Fascinate with a different phone?          NRR    Jul 16, 2011 7:40 PM   (in response to indian... See more...
Here is there story     Re: Has anyone successfully managed to get VZW to replace Fascinate with a different phone?          NRR    Jul 16, 2011 7:40 PM   (in response to indianafanatic)       I was (after multiple calls and hours on end on the phone with every level on up at Verizon) finally able to get a rep to agree to replace my 3rd Fascinate phone with a Droid X2.  Just got it 2 days ago and is working beautifully. I also had recently filed a complaint with our state's attorney general and in relation to this complaint received a call from an upper level exec at corporate Verizon yesterday.  I was able to get reimbursed for the battery and back cover I had to purchase for the Droid X2 as well as get them to credit our account for one month's service due to my concerns with missed calls/missed texts/phone freezing and having to go throught the hastle of activating, using and subsequently sending back 6 different Fascinates (3 each for my and my husband's lines). It wasn't everything I hoped to achieve with them but I was, quite honestly completely shocked and taken aback with their call to me and as a result my brain was scrambling a bit! Sadly, it seems as though you need to keep trying until you get a compassionate rep who is willing to offer a different phone.  I wish each of you success as you continue to get what you are entitled to!
File a Complaint with your States Attorney General It will take about two weeks and you will get a call from Upper Management from your district and they will get you fixed right up. Have seen... See more...
File a Complaint with your States Attorney General It will take about two weeks and you will get a call from Upper Management from your district and they will get you fixed right up. Have seen this work on more than one occasion If you need I can link you with the People on this forum that did it I am about to do this also Because there is a trickle charge problem and they have not done anything to fix it and it has been over two months
I have a Fascinate And after all the Problems that Samsung and Verizon Caused I will Never get another Samsung product There was only one update that was not buggy and it is not the one curren... See more...
I have a Fascinate And after all the Problems that Samsung and Verizon Caused I will Never get another Samsung product There was only one update that was not buggy and it is not the one currently on it
Please get the charging issue fixed it has been two months since Verizon & Samsung Broke charge on our phones This is Wrong
It is going on two months since you said that this issue was sent to be fixed has there been any word when there will be a fix or should we start looking for a Different Carrier
It sounds like you have missed more than one update you have missed ed04,edo5 and eho3 some people have had luck by activating another smartphone than reactivating there fascinate then when t... See more...
It sounds like you have missed more than one update you have missed ed04,edo5 and eho3 some people have had luck by activating another smartphone than reactivating there fascinate then when they go to update there will be one there
Any word yet
How stupid of them to want you to send you phone in to them to verify a problem that is on every phone EH03 Breaks Trickle Charge on all Phones
Any news it has been a month