Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,069 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nyyanks41's Posts

Hello. i just got the iphone Monday and tho i have had an ipad for the last year i am fimililuar with all the app's on apple. but when ever i gets messages on facebook. like statues comments. ... See more...
  Hello. i just got the iphone Monday and tho i have had an ipad for the last year i am fimililuar with all the app's on apple. but when ever i gets messages on facebook. like statues comments. people posting on my wall i do not get an alert sound on my phone. i have to go into the app to see. i just came off a blackberry so i am so use to getting the alert sound for facebook and emails. with that said i dont get an alert sound with my email either. and before you ask yes i have gone into the setting and turned notifications on and the push notifications are on to. i love this phone the only problem is this and the battery could be better.. can you please help. thank you
or they will be losing a costumer. my contract is up in February an i want that phone so if verizon does not have that phone bye bye. They come out with new driod phones every month but nothing f... See more...
or they will be losing a costumer. my contract is up in February an i want that phone so if verizon does not have that phone bye bye. They come out with new driod phones every month but nothing for blackberry. step your game up verizon
Theirs days my battery last me all day an i am on it a lot. then theirs day its dead by mid afternoon an i have not even used it much. i dont get it
but the question is if you play around on this phone for 15-20 minutes when its fully chaged will the battery be half dead when your done doing what you got to do, every driod they come out with ... See more...
but the question is if you play around on this phone for 15-20 minutes when its fully chaged will the battery be half dead when your done doing what you got to do, every driod they come out with impresses me more an more but the fear i have is the horrible battery life, i have the blackberry tour an the battery on that is great an i am on it all day long but the mobile wed is nothing like a driod. only if the battery life was good
i ment LG Ally
I was thinking of getting it. the main things i want to know are. The mobile wed. Battery life. email an facebook. please help. thank you
Hello Kimberly. This has been going on for a few months now. but i have never tried to *228. i will give that a try. thanks again
this is a great phone only problem i have is the web it is so frigin slow
i have had this phone for a year now an have never had any problems with the trackball. an i am on my 4th tour. i have has a couple of phones watered damaged, lost a phone an a battery issue. nev... See more...
i have had this phone for a year now an have never had any problems with the trackball. an i am on my 4th tour. i have has a couple of phones watered damaged, lost a phone an a battery issue. never any problems with the track ball in fact i have played around with my brother curve which has the trackpad an that is horrible. i guess because i am so use to the ball. anyway i love the tour best phone i ever had