Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,735 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dsabol's Posts

Yes, it does.. thank you.   Do you know if Verizon sells any hotspots that do have this functionality?   Thanks
Hi,   It is the MHS900L, firmware version 4.1.4.1-36042.   What I'd really like is to be able to configure the device so that if it dies, once power is applied so the battery is charging it turns... See more...
Hi,   It is the MHS900L, firmware version 4.1.4.1-36042.   What I'd really like is to be able to configure the device so that if it dies, once power is applied so the battery is charging it turns on automatically, but I haven't seen a way to do this, so my next best option is to monitor the battery level.   I am placing the hotspot inside of a machine which is hard to get into.. I want to be able to either have the device turn on automatically once it has power again after it has died, or to be able to monitor the battery level so that if the system loses power (normally the hotspot is plugged in so it will always be charged) I can see that the battery level is dropping so that I can be alerted that it has lost power.   Thanks
Is there a way for a device to check the battery level of the jetpack hotspot?   I know I can see the battery level by going to my.jetpack, but I need to check the battery level programmatically.