Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.8K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vudu103's Posts

I am having intermittent sms's not going though with my Iphone4.  this started about 3 weeks ago.  What happens is I compose and send a sms to either a verizon or another provider.  The status ba... See more...
I am having intermittent sms's not going though with my Iphone4.  this started about 3 weeks ago.  What happens is I compose and send a sms to either a verizon or another provider.  The status bar processes as normal and the tone saying the message was sent goes off but the receiver never gets it at all.  I dont get an error or message delivery warning or anything of that nature, i just basically send my messages into space.  It happens periodically and at all parts of the conversation(begining, middle,end).  Its really frustrating cause i dont known its happening until the reciever says they didnt get some of my messages.  So far this has happened to at least 5 people i text regularly.  I have done multiple *228's and no luck.  Anyone else have this problem or know a solution before i go warranty?