Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,039 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ChristinaB_VZW's Posts

Let's get to the bottom of this unknow calls bob1013! Our system will only list calls made/received that are registered from your phone. Is it possible that you let anyone borrow your phone durin... See more...
Let's get to the bottom of this unknow calls bob1013! Our system will only list calls made/received that are registered from your phone. Is it possible that you let anyone borrow your phone during the dates of the calls in question? Are you incurring any overage charges for those calls? Keep us posted. AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello wetphone! We're sorry to hear that your phone isn't working. It's very important to have a functioning touchscreen!  Let's explore your options OK? If the phone is taken to a store, trou... See more...
Hello wetphone! We're sorry to hear that your phone isn't working. It's very important to have a functioning touchscreen!  Let's explore your options OK? If the phone is taken to a store, troubleshooting can indeed be done. The store representative can even contact us while you're there.  Do you have insurance on the device? Or, do you maybe have a prior vzw device that can be activated until the upgrade is available? You can also check your My Verizon account to see if your line( or another line on the account) is eligible for an upgrade. VZW always has options for you. Thank You, ChristinaB_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi abean, Let's get your phones to an optimal working condition again! My son has this phone model and he experienced same post software update issues. We resolved all by doing a hard reset ht... See more...
Hi abean, Let's get your phones to an optimal working condition again! My son has this phone model and he experienced same post software update issues. We resolved all by doing a hard reset http://vz.to/1b59FYH give it a try and test. Thank you! ChristinaB_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello! I can help with your PUK code. Please reply with your name and mobile number. I'll be happy to reach out to correct this for you. Thanks, Christina
Hi MarkWilson, I use messaging so much, and I would feel the same way if my messages were not being sent or received right away. I'd love to assist you with a resolution. This is a forum f... See more...
Hi MarkWilson, I use messaging so much, and I would feel the same way if my messages were not being sent or received right away. I'd love to assist you with a resolution. This is a forum for the iPhone 4S, and you mentioned you do not have a Smartphone, and are using feature phones on both lines, one being a Motorola and one being an LG. You did not mention the model of either device, but I can still assist you. Feel free to send me a DM with your name, one of your mobile numbers, and a good contact number for you. I will be happy to reach out to you to address and resolve this issue. Thanks! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi bwittmeyer, I would be lost without my phone, so I can only imagine how you must feel if you cannot charge yours! I'd really like to help you. You mentioned that you have already completed ... See more...
Hi bwittmeyer, I would be lost without my phone, so I can only imagine how you must feel if you cannot charge yours! I'd really like to help you. You mentioned that you have already completed a master reset and it is still not charging correctly. Below are some steps I'd like you to take to start troubleshooting. Please try a different charger (car charger, for example). The issue may be either the charger or the phone, and this is a good way to determine the root cause of the issue. If the car charger works and your phone charges with it, then the issue is your charger. If it acts the same as the home charger, then the issue is most likely with the device. Please check the charging port on the device, to ensure there is no debris and nothing has been damaged. If you need additional assistance, please send me a DM and I will be happy to assist you further, to check your account and review any and all options you may have. Thanks! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi kam96, It seems you already have the latest software version installed on your phone. Are you still experiencing the issue of the phone freezing or re-starting when inserting an emoticon in... See more...
Hi kam96, It seems you already have the latest software version installed on your phone. Are you still experiencing the issue of the phone freezing or re-starting when inserting an emoticon in a text message? If so, I would like to recommend that you try a master reset on the phone. Below are the steps on how to complete the reset. Just click on the link below. http://bit.ly/HcDKrn If you continue to experience this issue, instead of going back and forth, please feel free to send me a DM with your name and mobile number. We can take this offline, and I will be happy to assist you with a resolution, once and for all. Thanks very much! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello DaveEastley, I am sorry for any difficulties in printing a return label from the website. I can assist you with the steps on how to do this. Browse www.verizonwireless.com/printreturnl... See more...
Hello DaveEastley, I am sorry for any difficulties in printing a return label from the website. I can assist you with the steps on how to do this. Browse www.verizonwireless.com/printreturnlabel then enter you My Verizon user ID and password to access the Order History page or do following:   Sign in to My Verizon.  Locate the I Want To... section. Click More Actions.   In the BILL column, select View Order History. The Order History page displays. Note  Click the to expand an order. A check box displays by each entry except when:   A return label was previously generated for the entry.  There is only one entry (piece of equipment) on the order.   Select all items to return with this label as needed. Note  If you are shipping from a different address than listed under Order Information, click Edit Ship From Address and do the following:   Change any of these fields - Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and/or Email. The Reset button defaults the address to the Billing System Address.   Click Save.   Click Print Return Label. A PDF file opens with the label which the customer can print; the following display in My Verizon:   A confirmation message  Date Label Printed Tracking Number An auto-remark displays the tracking number in the billing system.   Repeat from step 5 to print labels from other orders as desired. I trust this information is helpful for you. Have a great day! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello ediepenh, Sending pictures is fun, creates memories, and is a big part of using our phones. If this did not work for me when using my phone, I would be upset and would want it corrected ... See more...
Hello ediepenh, Sending pictures is fun, creates memories, and is a big part of using our phones. If this did not work for me when using my phone, I would be upset and would want it corrected as soon as possible. Thanks very much, Ann154, for your suggestion. Ediepenh, have you been able to send a picture since posting? Are you able to receive messages? To test your incoming and outgoing capabilities for picture messaging, please send a picture to your own mobile phone. If you receive the picture, you are able to both send and receive pictures. If you are still having issues with this, please let me know by sending me a DM with your name, mobile number, and a contact nubmer to reach you. I will be happy to assist you further and provide you with a resolution.  Thanks! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello beardiva, I regret to learn that your Bluetooth device is not saving your contacts. I have researched on Hyundai's website, to see which devices are compatible with your vehicle. I am s... See more...
Hello beardiva, I regret to learn that your Bluetooth device is not saving your contacts. I have researched on Hyundai's website, to see which devices are compatible with your vehicle. I am sorry but the Hyundai Genesis is not compatible with the Droid 4. Here is a link to Hyundais' website showing this information. http://www.hyundaiusa.com/BlueTooth/ In addition, here is a link to our support page, showing Bluetooth Car kit Compatibility for all of the models. http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/bluetooth_car_kit.html Thank you and have a good week! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello BadRobot, I regret to learn that you are having issues with the sound quality for the people you speak with, using your Home Phone Connect device. I would also be concerned. This is... See more...
Hello BadRobot, I regret to learn that you are having issues with the sound quality for the people you speak with, using your Home Phone Connect device. I would also be concerned. This is not a known issue with the device, so I would like to ask you if you have tried a different cordless phone? If not, please try a different cordless phone and see if this is still the issue for you. Please post back with results. Thanks very much! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello kturcotte, The bars that appear on the top right of your display show your signal strength. This sort of tells you how far away from a tower you are. For security purposes, it is not... See more...
Hello kturcotte, The bars that appear on the top right of your display show your signal strength. This sort of tells you how far away from a tower you are. For security purposes, it is not possible to release the information regarding the exact location of our towers. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is proprietary information. Verizon Wireless has many wireless towers throughout the service area and we are constantly looking to add towers wherever it may be necessary. At any given time, any of our towers may be in the process of being implemented and/or tested in order to ensure optimum performance. When indoors, if your signal is weak, you may want to consider going near a window, to see if the signal gets stronger. Indoor coverage is a challenge for all carriers, so this may help. Another option is to walk through your home with your phone in hand. You will see how the signal fluctuates, depending on your location inside the house. The structure of the home can also play a factor. For example, if your house is made of brick, the signal can be reduced for this reason. There are many factors at play. Here is a link to check the coverage in your area: http://www.vzw.com/coverage Though you mentioned obtaining something different, you may be interested in a Network Extender, which provides you with a mini-tower in your home. This is an accessory that is suitable for customers in low coverage or marginal coverage areas. Here is a link to the details about Network Extenders. http://www.vzw.com/networkextender I trust this information is helpful. Have a good day! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi jamied822, Great question! I would like to thank lewisr13 for your input as well. The Kin 2M does have Wifi capabilities, so you are able to use the Wifi service where available with this p... See more...
Hi jamied822, Great question! I would like to thank lewisr13 for your input as well. The Kin 2M does have Wifi capabilities, so you are able to use the Wifi service where available with this particular device. It does not require a data package. Here is a link to the support page for the Kim 2M. http://bit.ly/GIrXph I'm sure this information is helpful. Thanks and have a good day! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi jid419, Thanks to lewisr13 for the input, as you are correct. You cannot view the content of the mesages online. I would still like to provide the steps on how to view the messaging details... See more...
Hi jid419, Thanks to lewisr13 for the input, as you are correct. You cannot view the content of the mesages online. I would still like to provide the steps on how to view the messaging details online, in case that is all jid419 is looking for.   You will be able to view the date, time, and destination of sent/received messages for the last three billing statements as well as the details on your unbilled messages. For privacy reasons, as stated previously, you will not be able to view the content of the messages. To view the messaging detail for previous bill cycles, please follow the steps below: 1. Sign in to "My Verizon" by visiting the www.verizonwireless.com home page. 2. Select "Online Bill" located under the “My Bill” on the upper right side of your "My Verizon" home page. 3. Choose the month you wish to view from the dropdown menu. 4. Click on the "Usage Details" tab. 5. Click on "Messaging." To view your unbilled message detail (messaging used in the current billing cycle), click on the "Usage Details" link located in the “I Want To ” section near the middle of the page and select “View Messaging Details.” Note: To view details for your other lines, choose the applicable wireless number from the dropdown menu located next to the “Details for” heading. To view by data type, choose the applicable option from the dropdown menu located next to the “Usage Type” heading. I trust this information is helpful for you. Have a good day! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi ashleytimm, I regret to learn that you are having an issue with iMessage. I'm prepared to assist you. I have sent you a direct message in order to assist you further. I'm sure I can help re... See more...
Hi ashleytimm, I regret to learn that you are having an issue with iMessage. I'm prepared to assist you. I have sent you a direct message in order to assist you further. I'm sure I can help resolve this for you. Thanks! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi Fernaid! I hope you have a wonderful time in Italy! I can assist you with the details of using your phone while there, both in making calls and receiving calls. In addition, I will provide ... See more...
Hi Fernaid! I hope you have a wonderful time in Italy! I can assist you with the details of using your phone while there, both in making calls and receiving calls. In addition, I will provide you with the details about data and any charges involved, since you have a Smartphone. To answer your question, if someone located in the US calls your mobile number and you are located in Italy, the caller would simply dial your 10-digit number. However, if you are in Italy, and you would like to make a call to the US, a different dialing pattern is needed, and international roaming charges apply. This is true for voice calls, text messages, picture messages, and data usage. Below are the details for Italy. Please take note that these charges differ, depending on where you are traveling. ITALY --------- Voice-$1.29 per minute (Mobile to Mobile calls do not apply when internationally roaming) Text Messages-$0.50 to send and $0.05 to receive Picture and Video Messages-$0.50 to send and $0.25 to receive Data Pay per use-$20.48 per MB We have global data plans available if you would lilke to use data with your phone. Please keep in mind that you also have the ability to turn off data services, if you would like to avoid the charges altogether. You would simply go to your mobile network settings and un-check the mobile network. However, if you would like to use data while in Italy, you have the following global data plans to choose from: $30 for 50 MB $75 for 150 MB $125 for 300 MB Here is a link for you, as well as other international travelers, that provides you with all of the information you will need. http://www.vzw.com/international I trust this information is helpful for you, and again, enjoy your trip to Italy! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi sarahkinman, I use messaging A LOT on my phone, so I understand the importance of the service working properly for you. Thanks to wardcst24 for your input, it is appreciated. Did these ste... See more...
Hi sarahkinman, I use messaging A LOT on my phone, so I understand the importance of the service working properly for you. Thanks to wardcst24 for your input, it is appreciated. Did these steps resolve the issue in sending messages? If so, that's wonderful. If not, I'd be happy to look further into this for you. Feel free to send me a DM with your name and mobile number. Thanks in advance! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello NurseBecka, I'm so glad to learn that your Revolution is working great, as your post mentions. I'd like to take some time and address your concerns about the Operating System upgrade... See more...
Hello NurseBecka, I'm so glad to learn that your Revolution is working great, as your post mentions. I'd like to take some time and address your concerns about the Operating System upgrade. The names of the software versions are all desserts, named by Google(Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, etc.). Though I do not have a date for you when it comes to software updates, I do have a link that provides you with a list of devices that will be updating to the Ice Cream Sandwich software version. Currently, the Revolution is not on the list, but please keep in mind that this information is updated as soon as we get it. This is something that may be coming in the future. http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2012/03/bl2012-03-06.html You are also able to sign up for email updates as new products and services become available. Below is a link for that as well. http://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OSPEJNlmhtLk_.2ef If/when the Revolution receives a software update, the updates are pushed out to the devices. To check manually for a software update on the Revolution, please follow these steps: Menu Settings About Phone (scroll down to find) Software Update I trust this information is helpful for you. Thanks and have a great day! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi wdch! I use messaging all the time, so I understand why this would be a major concern for you. I have a couple of steps for you to try. 1. Try using the # key to space your words, to se... See more...
Hi wdch! I use messaging all the time, so I understand why this would be a major concern for you. I have a couple of steps for you to try. 1. Try using the # key to space your words, to see if this resolves the issue. Please post back with results. 2. Since you have already removed the battery from the phone(a soft reset), please try a master reset. Here is a link to the user manual with the steps on how to do so. This link will go directly to the page in the manual on how to complete the reset. Please follow the steps and report your progress. http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_gusto/gusto.pdf Here is a link to our support page for the Gusto. http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5452 Thank you in advance, Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi lori1234, I know that it is sometimes necessary to send an attachment to an email that you received. With the iPhone 4, in order to include the attachment, you would "Forward" the email ins... See more...
Hi lori1234, I know that it is sometimes necessary to send an attachment to an email that you received. With the iPhone 4, in order to include the attachment, you would "Forward" the email instead of "Reply" to it. You will then be able to send the attachment. Here's a link to the manual of the iPhone from Apple's support page, so you, as well as other iPhone users, can review. http://bit.ly/hxX446 I trust this information is helpful for you. Have a good weekend! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport