Hello, Thanks to tikibar1 for providing the information on canceling your tablet line. It's correct information, but we definitely don't want to lose you. You mentioned that you no longer use ... Ver más...
Hello, Thanks to tikibar1 for providing the information on canceling your tablet line. It's correct information, but we definitely don't want to lose you. You mentioned that you no longer use the tablet. Is this the case, even with WiFi service? Is there anyone who would like to use it? If so, they can take over the line, and complete a Transfer of Service. This means that the line would be transferred from your name, to the other person's name, and you would not have to call and disconnect. Check out the details here: Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless Does this sound like something you would be interested in? ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello JAMBOO37, Bluetooth is a useful and important feature. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with turning on this feature, and I'll do all I can to help. Let's obtain some information, so we ... Ver más...
Hello JAMBOO37, Bluetooth is a useful and important feature. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with turning on this feature, and I'll do all I can to help. Let's obtain some information, so we can find a resolution for you. Have you ever used Bluetooth on this device? If so, when did this begin? What happens if you power off and on, then try again? Please share some details, thanks very much. ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello TJKARCH60, I'm glad to see that the steps you have taken has resolved the issue for you. Please keep in mind that we're just a couple clicks away from assistance, should you need us agai... Ver más...
Hello TJKARCH60, I'm glad to see that the steps you have taken has resolved the issue for you. Please keep in mind that we're just a couple clicks away from assistance, should you need us again. You can reach out here, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/verizon  You can also reach out via Twitter @VZWSupport Have a wonderful evening and enjoy the rest of your week! ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello STEVIERAY75, I know how important it is to have the plan that suits you best. This keeps your bill at the lowest amount possible, and accommodates your usage. I'd like to gather some det... Ver más...
Hello STEVIERAY75, I know how important it is to have the plan that suits you best. This keeps your bill at the lowest amount possible, and accommodates your usage. I'd like to gather some details, to make sure I provide you with correct information. Are you interested in home service, or wireless service? For Verizon Wireless, please review our plans: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/ Then, you can contact our Sales Team directly at 888-786-8225. If you are interested in Verizon home services, please go to www.facebook.com/fios to inquire further. I do hope this information is helpful. ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
WearyVerizonwithWindows, We definitely don't want to lose you, and we would love the opportunity to assist you further. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with your internet connection and I'm h... Ver más...
WearyVerizonwithWindows, We definitely don't want to lose you, and we would love the opportunity to assist you further. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with your internet connection and I'm here to help. I'd like to take a closer look into the details, and do all I can to make things better for you. I assure you that I have sent you a Private Message, so we can continue. ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello ceponatia, We want you to have a great experience with your Pixel 2. I'm sorry to learn of any issues when adding text to a photo, and I'm right here to help. Let's gather some informat... Ver más...
Hello ceponatia, We want you to have a great experience with your Pixel 2. I'm sorry to learn of any issues when adding text to a photo, and I'm right here to help. Let's gather some information. You mentioned it's been going on for a week. Is the Pixel 2 on a new line of service, or did you upgrade an existing line? If upgrading an existing line, was it happening on your previous device? Are you able to receive pictures? How about pictures that have text included? Please share some details for me, thank you. Christina B Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JAVABIRD18, We always want you to get the most out of a promotion. I'm sorry to learn of a bump in the road that caused the promotion to drop off. I'm certain that I can get to the bottom of i... Ver más...
JAVABIRD18, We always want you to get the most out of a promotion. I'm sorry to learn of a bump in the road that caused the promotion to drop off. I'm certain that I can get to the bottom of it, and find a resolution for you. I have sent you a Private Message, so we can get started. Thank you, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello IrritatedAMD My phone is my lifeline, so I completely understand your frustration with a draining battery. Let's get to the bottom of this and find you a resolution, once and for all. I ... See more...
Hello IrritatedAMD My phone is my lifeline, so I completely understand your frustration with a draining battery. Let's get to the bottom of this and find you a resolution, once and for all. I have sent you a Private Message, so we can make sure you are using a reliable device. I look forward to your reply. ChristinaB_VZW VZWSupport Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Keeping pictures stored is such an important task. I like to make sure I have a backup for my backup, just in case. I can definitely provide you with the information you are looking for. Thanks t... See more...
Keeping pictures stored is such an important task. I like to make sure I have a backup for my backup, just in case. I can definitely provide you with the information you are looking for. Thanks to tikibar1 for adding a recommendation. Let's gather some information. What device are you using? Are you currently using the Verizon Cloud, or iCloud? Below are the steps for both on how to transfer to a computer. Verizon Cloud:  Verizon Cloud | Internet Support iCloud: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support I hope this information is helpful. Please share some additional information, if needed. ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello awen1der, We always want you to stay connected, and I regret to learn of any issues you and your wife are experiencing with the volume on connected calls. Let's gather some information,... Ver más...
Hello awen1der, We always want you to stay connected, and I regret to learn of any issues you and your wife are experiencing with the volume on connected calls. Let's gather some information, to make sure we find the resolution as fast as possible. What zip code are you in? Is this happening on every call, or is it only happening when you are both located in a specific location? What happens if you turn on speakerphone, or use a headset? Please clarify these details for me, thanks very much. ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello BEAMAL50, It's of the utmost importance to make sure your account is safe. I'm sorry to learn of any poor experience in one of our store locations, and I'm here to help you. I will be s... See more...
Hello BEAMAL50, It's of the utmost importance to make sure your account is safe. I'm sorry to learn of any poor experience in one of our store locations, and I'm here to help you. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. I'm certain that we will be able to get to the bottom of this. Thank you, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello MARTINI6, I'm so happy to learn that your issue has now been resolved. Thank you very much for coming back and posting the information to the forums, to make sure we are updated. Please ... See more...
Hello MARTINI6, I'm so happy to learn that your issue has now been resolved. Thank you very much for coming back and posting the information to the forums, to make sure we are updated. Please remember that you can reach out here if you have an issue, or you can check out the different ways for you to reach us and get assistance. Just visit www.vzw.com/contactus Have a wonderful day! ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello JUSTFOREMAIL32, Thanks very much for providing the pictures in your post. They are a big help in knowing our next best step for you. I'm here to assist with your options. I do agree wit... See more...
Hello JUSTFOREMAIL32, Thanks very much for providing the pictures in your post. They are a big help in knowing our next best step for you. I'm here to assist with your options. I do agree with Ann154.  If you would like to inquire further, your best bet would be to contact Verizon FiOS in their community forum: Verizon Forums - Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community This gives you a way to post the same pictures, and get assistance from their team. I'm certain that the pictures will be a big help, especially since you have the equipment, but you don't have an account. If you prefer, you can call them directly at 800-300-4184. I really hope this information is helpful for you. ChristinaB_VZW VZW Support
N0gravity, I know how important it is to have the plan you want, and one that works best for you. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with your unlimited data plan, and I'm here to assist you. I ... See more...
N0gravity, I know how important it is to have the plan you want, and one that works best for you. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with your unlimited data plan, and I'm here to assist you. I am sending you a Private Message, so we can find a resolution. Thank you, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello there, I know the importance of managing your online account. I'm sorry to learn of any issues, and I'm sure we can assist you. I've sent you a Direct Message, so we take care of this f... Ver más...
Hello there, I know the importance of managing your online account. I'm sorry to learn of any issues, and I'm sure we can assist you. I've sent you a Direct Message, so we take care of this for you. Thank you, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Doug@Aslan, I read your post and I'm so sorry to learn about what happened. I am here to help with this and get a resolution for you. I have sent you a Direct Message, so we can get started. I'm... See more...
Doug@Aslan, I read your post and I'm so sorry to learn about what happened. I am here to help with this and get a resolution for you. I have sent you a Direct Message, so we can get started. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks very much, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I'm so sorry for any and all inconvenience with regard to the pricing plans. We don't want to lose you and would like you to stay in the Verizon Wireless family. Our plans have a monthly charge f... Ver más...
I'm so sorry for any and all inconvenience with regard to the pricing plans. We don't want to lose you and would like you to stay in the Verizon Wireless family. Our plans have a monthly charge for the plan and a monthly charge for the line. We do have different pricing for the Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited plans, check them out here: Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless Each line has a charge, but there is no charge for the plan. Please keep in mind that you can change plans whenever you want, at no cost. How does this sound? ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I'm so sorry for any inconvenience with your service in San Antonio. You mentioned you don't have 4G service. Are others having the same issue? What zip code are you in? ChristinaB_VZW F... Ver más...
I'm so sorry for any inconvenience with your service in San Antonio. You mentioned you don't have 4G service. Are others having the same issue? What zip code are you in? ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I'm so sorry to learn about this, and I would love to take a look into it. I assure you that your billing cycle date and your auto pay has nothing to do with your signal. Let's figure out what's ... Ver más...
I'm so sorry to learn about this, and I would love to take a look into it. I assure you that your billing cycle date and your auto pay has nothing to do with your signal. Let's figure out what's going on. Is this happening in the same location on any other day of the month? Do you have the device in the same location and you get a good signal? Please elaborate on this for me. ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hi imasparklegirl, I understand that having to press harder on your screen is not the best experience. While I have a screen protector on my phone, to give me that peace of mind. I'm happy to... See more...
Hi imasparklegirl, I understand that having to press harder on your screen is not the best experience. While I have a screen protector on my phone, to give me that peace of mind. I'm happy to help you adjust your touch screen settings. Please go to settings-display-navigation bar-hard press home button. Once that is done, please test it out and let me know how it goes. Thanks so much, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!