Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,872 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

prplrush's Posts

i have waited and waited for my replacement phone......pixel xl.....preordered and all.....now waiting until some-when in January, and it probably still wont ship then?! So today i called them an... See more...
i have waited and waited for my replacement phone......pixel xl.....preordered and all.....now waiting until some-when in January, and it probably still wont ship then?! So today i called them and asked what i should do if im still waiting on the pixel, and here comes samsung with the "no charge" update? So the rep on the phone said, they absolutely didn't want me to be without a phone, and since i have an order already in for the pixel....and am not close to a store for a loner.....they're shipping the edge and i'll receive it tomorrow.....no connection fee....no tax fee.... no nothing.... until the pixel xl arrives here..... why couldn't that have been offered the begin with I've been offered the loners over and over, but when you live in the sticks and not close to anything lol....it isn't really an option. And every-time it came up about them shipping me a loner, they couldn't do so without me paying taxes for what would've been the third time now...... At this point, I'll just be glad to be rid of my favorite mistake phone ever lol. (i just wished they could've gave me this solution three months ago.......without all this extra time of loving my phone even more )
Try 4 days. According to the samsung site, they will be pushing the update through starting on the 19th.
I'm one of those that still uses their Note 7, because i don't live close enough to a store and get a loner, and wont spend money for the third time to get yet another phone until my pixel gets h... See more...
I'm one of those that still uses their Note 7, because i don't live close enough to a store and get a loner, and wont spend money for the third time to get yet another phone until my pixel gets here. The dilemma is, as everyone else is aware, come December 19th, according to the samsung site, they're pushing an update to all note7's rendering them un-chargable. So here i am, still waiting on my "pre-ordered" (What a joke) phone, and am now looking at a mid January ship date. What gives? How does Verizon offer all these amazing black friday deals and whatnot for the same exact phone that they haven't even been able to fulfill the preorders for? Not to mention the pre-order promo for the dreamview, if i remember right, the last day to send all that info in, is the last day of December. Getting way beyond frustrated and [Removed] off at this point. Going to love this whole, "just sit here for a month without a phone" joke! profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I got no notice either, but called in to check, and the first thing the automated system told me that my order will ship out Jan 13th. Yay.......at this point, they'll keep pushing that date out ... See more...
I got no notice either, but called in to check, and the first thing the automated system told me that my order will ship out Jan 13th. Yay.......at this point, they'll keep pushing that date out further and further, likely until some better phone comes out lol.....i can see the masses cancelling orders to get in on a new one lol
had the same thing happen, in the mean time the rep on the phone said there's no problem with me using the note7 until the pixel gets shipped.....asked her three times....she said yes, absolutely... See more...
had the same thing happen, in the mean time the rep on the phone said there's no problem with me using the note7 until the pixel gets shipped.....asked her three times....she said yes, absolutely no problem with it......Verizon needs to get their stories straight lol
              I'm getting to be at my wits end with this entire ordeal. I'm one of those involved in the note7 recall....it's the only reason i had actually ordered the Pixel xl. I called yesterd... See more...
              I'm getting to be at my wits end with this entire ordeal. I'm one of those involved in the note7 recall....it's the only reason i had actually ordered the Pixel xl. I called yesterday, to make sure that yes, my preordered phone was finally going to be shipped. And sure enough, the rep kept reassuring me over and over that it would be on its way. Nothing holding it off. Today i called back due to my lack of tracking info and guess what. Shipping date has been moved to dec. 26th. So i asked the rep today, in the meantime, i what, just continue using my note7? And she says, Yes, absolutely! I asked her this three times, and finally said, so, even with the recall you're saying there's nothing wrong with me using it? And she says no, you can use it........well than what in the world is the recall for to begin with? If Verizon doesn't care if i use my note7 for the previous month, and now another month and a half.....why do i need to turn it in the begin with? And no, i don't live close to a Verizon store, and no, i still don't have an email from Verizon saying shipment has been delayed or anything of the likes. Frankly i'm over it, and there's no way i'm waiting that much longer again, knowing good and well that ppl that ordered after me, have received theirs. ( by the way, i asked her about that too, and she explained that they just don't have a good system in place, and I should get my phone in order, but there just aren't any guarantees). And since i'm already whining, what do i get for dealing with 3 months worth of a phone ordeal? Nothing.....i get absolutely nothing lol... Severely over it Verizon, you're dropping the ball with this. You can call this company ten times in a row, and the reps are so misinformed or uninformed, you'll literally get different answers, during every single call.
But that isn't quite the truth right? LG says the cellphone companies know when they can ship their phones and when they're being released. But that it's up to the individual companies to announc... See more...
But that isn't quite the truth right? LG says the cellphone companies know when they can ship their phones and when they're being released. But that it's up to the individual companies to announce their own release dates, right? Or am i even more confused than i originally thought? And no, i'm not interested in any of the other phones, the reason i'm aiming for the V20 is because the specs have more similarities with the note 7 then any of the other phones. And to put it bluntly, although there was an appeal for me to the pixel, but finding out its "water/dust resistant" and that the battery is not removable.....yeah, sorry, but never going down that road again, wont even cover it lol.
I'm a bit confused, I completely understand that i have to turn in my much anticipated Note7. Yes i get it, I know that this was unforeseeable by both companies, but even much more unforeseeable ... See more...
I'm a bit confused, I completely understand that i have to turn in my much anticipated Note7. Yes i get it, I know that this was unforeseeable by both companies, but even much more unforeseeable by the people that bought them. Why in the world is every reply for exchanging the phones aimed towards the Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge (or of course .... the Pixel?) These phones are not comparable, no it isn't just that they are older, they lack many of the features that those of us that steered away from purchasing those phones the begin with, holding out for the release of the note7, were expecting. That being said, we all know that the google pixel is coming and ....guess what.... readily available for preorder on Verizon. Those that want the pixel in exchange of their note 7, are probably already in on the pre-order. Those of us that don't think that the pixel compares with the note 7, we are looking for the LG v20. Now numerous of the other cell phone companies have already made the preorder of the LG v20 available for their customers. Why is it that although you know, Verizon "CARES" for us, can't "LISTEN" to us. I've skimmed over these posts and questions all morning, and i keep seeing it over and over! People asking for the V20. Is it so hard to listen to loyal customers? Some may think that it's petty or even childish that I'm whining about not being able to get an answer out of Verizon about the LG v20 and letting us actually upgrading to it, instead of downgrading to the other options. But you know what, it's even more petty of Verizon to not give us, their customers a word on the preorder of the LG phone, which they're clearly not wanting to do, since there's quite a discernable favoritism over the Pixel. Rest assured Verizon, if you can't listen to us, luckily this entire phone dilemma has ended up leaving all of my lines free of contract open to pursue options for an actual upgrade!
In what world are the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge even remotely easily comparable phones? If that's the case, why did samsung even come out with the note 7.....the only thing comparable on those ... See more...
In what world are the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge even remotely easily comparable phones? If that's the case, why did samsung even come out with the note 7.....the only thing comparable on those phones are the number 7's. That is literally the only thing aside from the samsung name, that these phones have in common. And i completely agree, I get it, y'all are more then willing to do preorders for the pixel.....great, but most of us don't want pixels, most of us at the very least want a phone with expandable memory and a camera that at least comes close to the quality of the note7.  Why not go ahead and release the preorder for the LG v20, which clearly seems to be a winner with most note7 owners, as far as being an acceptable option. If y'all don't than it is rather apparent, that no, Verizon does not care about what it's customers have to say, plain and simple. You keep telling us that you care, well if you care, than listen!! It is a rather lost art, but it seems the other cell companies are willing to do so. Being that this "samsung" hiccup will be leaving me with a do over on my contract, and it just so happening that now all of my lines will be out of contract, come the 28th , when the LG v20 will be available with other companies (or even before, since they're allowing preorders), I will be switching. If you can't be expected to listen to your customers, than don't expect customers that have been loyal to your company for years and years, over price hikes and data crushing numbers, to stay loyal any longer either. Believe me, those that want the pixel, are in the preorders......those that aren't happy with the pixels specs, are aiming for the LG v20.