Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,230 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Undermoose's Posts

I think I do. When I walk into a store and I am told at point of sale that I am entitled makes me entitled. You're saying I have to have read all the fine print at the store, and buyer bewa... See more...
I think I do. When I walk into a store and I am told at point of sale that I am entitled makes me entitled. You're saying I have to have read all the fine print at the store, and buyer beware? I need a lawyer to review what the sales people tell me to my face? Sales people offering bad information are not what Verizon should stand behind. Then to call customer service to ask how to enroll and they give me the details, only to be denied after my return period expires? I signed up the next day after the sale, had the enrollment been denied immediately I'd have at least had the opportunity to decide. 2 months later I find out I was denied because I called, there was no communication from Verizon. Bad business practices by Verizon. Numerous complaints by people posting on the web. You'd think they'd at least manage their discount eligibility up front with a signed document, like all the other documents they make you sign. Yes, a case could be made to support people's claims.
I had the same experience signing up Sept. 2019. I was told I would receive my employer discount, then I was denied. I found this out yesterday wondering where my discount was.  The cust. rep first ... See more...
I had the same experience signing up Sept. 2019. I was told I would receive my employer discount, then I was denied. I found this out yesterday wondering where my discount was.  The cust. rep first says it is a problem with the tax ID, then says the plan is ineligible. I was then offered a $25 credit for the "miscommunication" which I have not accepted yet. If I had the funds I'd sue Verizon. I hope a legal firm picks up on this and finds cause for a class action law suit. You can't tell people at point of sale the discount would apply, confirm it via email, then say sorry for the miscommunication, pay up!