Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,915 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Jgarlowich's Posts

I am going to sue them privately first.  Then class action will follow. I have definitive proof of them erroneously billing me and altering contracts, recieved payments and altering merchandise data ... See more...
I am going to sue them privately first.  Then class action will follow. I have definitive proof of them erroneously billing me and altering contracts, recieved payments and altering merchandise data to receive payments NOT OWED 
(cers SO Executive Relations at Verizon Wireless DOT com) is unreachable¿   (There u go) replace "at/dot" of course
(cers SO Executive Relations at Verizon Wireless DOT com) is unreachable¿
[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]   They are probably going to pull this down but , please investigate your bill for erroneously billed fees. Especially autopay! The fact tha... See more...
[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]   They are probably going to pull this down but , please investigate your bill for erroneously billed fees. Especially autopay! The fact that they want you to pay for the mistake and give credit towards your bill the next month only let's them hold the interest on your money in thier account instead of yours! Look into your bill everyone and tell the F.C.C. all about when you find something.  And you will.   [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]