Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,007 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AbsolutelyIgnored's Posts

I have had an issue with my brand new phones since August 2019. It is now 3 months later and I am still continuously calling telling my long issue over and over to billing and customer service reps t... See more...
I have had an issue with my brand new phones since August 2019. It is now 3 months later and I am still continuously calling telling my long issue over and over to billing and customer service reps to have them tell me they will help me and call me back. As of today October 31, I have yet to find someone including managers, who will follow through with fixing all the errors THEY created on my account. I have lost 12 hours at my job, my service and my son's has been turned off for a day, and my bill has been outrageously incorrect ever since this nightmare began. I have spoke with Sharoya, the District Manager at Northlake in Charlotte, NC and she has promised to help me just as 3 other customer support people--Michelle Ludel, Dorothy, and Christian--told me they would "see" me through this because I am a valuable customer. As of today, October 31, 2019, I have not heard back from ANY of these people. My bill is due on 11/10 and it is quadupled in amounts because too many people have tried to correct the errors and made in worst. Entering debits instead of credits, etc.etc.  I have all notes of names, dates, times, and promises in a huge file, along with screen shots of texts, emails, and calls.  This file is huge and all I want is for someone with authority to fix my account so i can pay on the date due. My current bill should literally be around $300. They currently have my bill at $1497.00. Yes, thats right. They sent me a bill for 1500. I need this fixed or I am not going to pay it. Verizon created every single one of these errors since August, made me lose valuable time, I am stressed to the maximum over this and at my wits end with Verizon. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!